netvox Wireless LoRa Siren R602A User Manual
Copyright©Netvox Technology Co., Ltd.
This document contains proprietary technical information which is the property of NETVOX Technology. It shall be maintained in strict confidence and shall not be disclosed to other parties, in whole or in part, without written permission of NETVOX Technology. The specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
R602A is a long-range wireless alarm device for Netvox ClassC type devices based on the LoRa WAN open protocol, compatible with the LoRaWAN protocol.
The R602A has five kinds of alarm sounds – fire/ emergency / burglar / doorbell /mute mode.
It has a high-decibel speaker and high-brightness LED which can realize sound and light alarms.
LoRa Wireless Technology:
LoRa is a wireless communication technology dedicated to long distance and low power consumption. Compared with other communication methods, LoRa spread spectrum modulation method greatly increases to expand the communication distance. Widely used in long-distance, low-data wireless communications. For example, automatic meter reading, building automation equipment, wireless security systems, industrial monitoring. Main features include small size, low power consumption, transmission distance, anti-interference ability and so on.
LoRaWAN uses LoRa technology to define end-to-end standard specifications to ensure interoperability between devices and gateways from different manufacturers.
3. Main Features
- Compatible with LoRaWAN
- 12V DC power supply
- Simple operation and setting
- Five types of alarm sounds and different ways of flashing lights, and can be controlled separately
- Compatible with LoRaWANTM Class C (Please make sure the Network Server support Class C, for example The Things Network does not support )
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum
- Configuration parameters can be configured through third-party software platforms, data can be read and alarms can be set via SMS text and email (optional)
- Applicable to third-party platforms: Actility/ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices/Cayenne
4. Set up Instruction
5. Data Report
When the device is turned on, it will immediately send a version package.
Data will be reported by default setting before any configuration.
Maximum time: 3600s
Minimum time: 3600s: (Mintime and Maxtime must be set to the same report time.)
The reported data is decoded by the Netvox LoRaWAN Application Command document and http://www.netvox.com.cn:8888/page/index
Data report configuration and sending period are as following:
Example of Report Data Cmd
Version– 1 byte –0x01——the Version of NetvoxLoRaWAN Application Command Version
DeviceType– 1 byte – Device Type of Device
The devicetype is listed in Netvox LoRaWAN Application Devicetype doc
ReportType – 1 byte –the presentation of the NetvoxPayLoadData，according the devicetype
Netvox PayLoadData– Fixed bytes (Fixed =8bytes)
Uplink: 01 69 01 0E10 00 0000000000
heartbeat is 3600s and no warning. //0E10 (Hex) = 3600
Example of Configure Cmd
CmdID– 1 byte
DeviceType– 1 byte – Device Type of Device
NetvoxPayLoadData– var bytes (Max=9bytes)
(1) Command Configuration:
a. WarningMode= FireMode、StrobeMode= LedBlinkMode1、WarningDuration=10s
b. WarningMode= Doorbell 、StrobeMode= NoLedIndication、WarningDuration=10s
c. WarningMode= MuteMode、StrobeMode= LedBlinkMode1、WarningDuration=10s
d. Stopping sounds and flashing lights
(WarningMode= MuteMode、StrobeMode= NoLedIndication、WarningDuration=0s
e. Setting MinTime / MaxTime = 300s = 5min * MinTime / MaxTime must equal
Downlink: 0169012C012C0000000000 012C (Hex) = 300 (Dec)
Response: 8169000000000000000000 （Configuration success）
8169010000000000000000 （Configuration failure）
f. Read MinTime / MaxTime
8269012C012C0000000000 （Current configuration）
6. Installation and Precaution
This product does not have a waterproof function. After the join the network, please place it indoors.
7. Important Maintenance Instruction
Kindly pay attention to the following in order to achieve the best maintenance of the product:
- Keep the device dry. Rain, moisture, or any liquid, might contain minerals and thus corrode electronic circuits. If the device gets wet, please dry it completely.
- Do not use or store the device in dusty or dirty environment. It might damage its detachable parts and electronic components.
- Do not store the device under excessive heat condition. High temperature can shorten the life of electronic devices, destroy batteries, and deform or melt some plastic parts.
- Do not store the device in places that are too cold. Otherwise, when the temperature rises to normal temperature, moisture will form inside, which will destroy the board.
- Do not throw, knock or shake the device. Rough handling of equipment can destroy internal circuit boards and delicate structures.
- Do not clean the device with strong chemicals, detergents or strong detergents.
- Do not apply the device with paint. Smudges might block in the device and affect the operation.
- Do not throw the battery into the fire, or the battery will explode. Damaged batteries may also explode.
All of the above applies to your device, battery and accessories.
If any device is not working properly, please take it to the nearest authorized service facility for repair.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|netvox Wireless LoRa Siren R602A [pdf] User Manual|
netvox, Wireless, LoRa, Siren, R602A