Wireless Baby Monitor IP camera
Thank you for purchasing our product!
With the help of this device, you can monitor your child’s sleep or play in another room on an ongoing basis using an application on your phone! This manual contains all the information necessary for proper use.
Please read the operating instructions before using the device.
ATTENTION! Leave the charging cable in a safe place/position, out of the reach of a child. Failure to do so may result in the child’s suffocation or in other dangerous situations (e.g. electric shock).
ATTENTION! Only original chargers should be used for the original set. Failure to follow the instructions can result in damage to the device or other dangerous situations.
- IP baby monitor Neno Avante
- Power adapter + USB cable
- User manual
- Remote control via app
- Night mode
- Motion detector and in-app notifications
- Tracking the movement
- Two-way voice communication
- Live view
- Video recording
See Figure on page 2
- Micro SD card slot
- Light sensor
- Micro USB socket
- Network socket
- Warning! This device complies with all relevant electromagnetic field standards and is safe to operate when used as described in the user manual.
- Please read the instructions in this manual carefully before using the device.
- Adult assembly is required. Keep small parts out of the reach of children during assembly.
- The baby monitor is not a substitute for responsible adult supervision.
- The camera is not a toy. Do not allow children to play with the camera or its accessories. Do not let your child put the components in their mouths.
- Do not place the camera or cables in the baby’s cot or within the baby’s reach (at least 1 meter).
- Keep the cables out of the reach of children. 8. Do not use the device near water or a heat source.
- Use only the power adapter provided with the device.
- Do not touch the contacts of the power socket with sharp or metal objects.
1. Download the app
Android / 105: Download Tuya Smart App in Google Play / App Store.
|Download from Google Play||Download from App Store|
2. Register and log in
Start the application on the smartphone.
Register and then log in to the created account.
3. Add the device
- Connect the camera to power and wait until you hear the audio notification.
- Press and hold the RESET button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Wait until you hear the notification “wait for Wi-Fi config”.
- The camera is ready to connect to the application on the phone.
- Make sure that the phone is connected to the Wi-Fi network that the device will be connected to.
Note: for the proper operation of the camera, a connection to a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network is required. The camera does not support a 5GHz network.
- Press the plus (+) symbol in the upper right corner of the application interface or select “Add Device”.
- From the product categories, select “Video Surveillance” and then “Security Camera”. (Wi-Fi) “.
- Make sure the device is restarted and ready to connect (repeated “wait for Wi-Fi config” message).
- In the upper right corner, select the camera’s network connection mode and go to the next step.
Connection modes available:
- QR code – Connection mode by scanning the QR code generated in the application with the camera lens.
- AP mode – Connection mode with the AP hot spot created on the phone (network name: “SmartLife-XXXX”).
- EZ mode (recommended) – Automatic mode. In this mode, the application searches for the camera itself.
- Cable – connection via a network cable.
- After selecting the connection mode, follow the instructions in the app.
- The camera will inform about the next stages of connection with sound messages “connect router”, “Connect internet” and “device access”.
NOTE: while connecting, do not disconnect the camera from the power supply.
- After the device is connected successfully, give it any name in the app.
4. Removing the device
On the home screen, touch and hold the name of any of the added devices. Then select one or more devices you want to remove and click the trash can icon.
1. MAIN SCREEN
- Taking photos (Screenshot)
After selecting this option, the camera will take and save a photo in the phone memory or in the cloud.
- Communication (Speak)
Depending on the selected settings, the button is responsible for one- or two-way audio communication. For one-way communication, press the button, after selecting two-way communication in the application settings, hold down the button to communicate using the speakers built into the device.
- Video recording (Record)
After activating the function, recording of the video recording will start. By default, the device saves the recordings in the phone gallery (Android) or application (iOS). After user activation, it is also possible to save recordings in the cloud.
The function allows you to play back recordings saved on the SD card and save photos.
- Cloud storage
The function of accessing files stored in the cloud.
Manual control of the camera head.
You can access the settings by clicking the pencil icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
a. Device information
Information about the device owner account, IP address to which the camera is connected, device ID, time zone, and Wi-Fi signal strength.
Conditional programming of quick activation of selected device functions. The programming settings can be accessed from the main screen of the Tuya application by clicking on the “Smart Home” tab. Then, in the automation options, select the “Create scene” button and set the desired actions of the device and the conditions for their activation.
c. Basic function settings
Inverted screen settings, date and time watermark activation/deactivation in recordings, and audio mode setting (unidirectional or bidirectional).
d. IR night vision function
Settings for the operation of IR LEDs in the night mode – on/off or automatic mode.
e. Detection Alert Settings
Activation/deactivation of motion detection, tracking, and notifications in the application.
f. SD card settings
Information on the capacity and used space on the micro SD card, setting the video recording mode (continuous or event), and the ability to format the card.
g. Purchase VAS
Access to in-app purchases Tuya.
h. Offline Notification
Offline notification activation.
i. FAQ and Feedback
Questions and answers about the device. Default inactive.
j. Shared devices
Set the device to be shared with other users.
k. Add a voice assistant to the home screen
Settings shortcut for quick access to the device interface from the home screen of the phone.
I. Check for firmware update
Information on the current version of the software used by the device and the ability to enable/disable automatic updating.
m. Remove the device
Removing a device from among those connected in the Tuya application.
|Resolution max .:||1080P (1920×1080)|
|Mobile application:||Tuya Smart|
|Frames per second:||25 fps|
|Power supply:||micro USB, 5 V/ 1,5 A|
|Lens type:||3.6 mm, F1.6|
|Wi-Fi:||802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz|
|Night mode:||6 diodes IR|
|Working temperature:||-10°C + 50°C|
|Micro SD card support:||max 128 GB|
|Dimensions:||85 x 85 x 120 mm|
The product is covered by a 24-month warranty. The terms of the guarantee can be found at: https://neno.pligwarancja
Details, contact, and website address can be found at: https://neno.pl/kontakt
Specifications and contents of the kit are subject to change without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
KGK Trade declares that this device Neno Avante is compliant with significant requirements of directive 2014/53/EU. The text of this declaration may be found on the website: https://neno.pl/download/DOC/deklaracja-CE-Neno-Avante.pdf
The crossed-out trash can symbol indicates that unusable electrical or electronic devices, their accessories (such as power supplies, cords), or components (for example batteries, if included) cannot be disposed of alongside household waste. In order to dispose of the devices or their components (for example, batteries) deliver the device to the collection point, where it will be accepted free of charge. The disposal is subject to the recast version of the WEEE Directive (2012/19 / EU) and the Directive on batteries and accumulators (2006/66 / EC). Proper disposal of the device prevents degradation of the natural environment. Information about the collection points of the facilities is issued by the competent local authorities. Incorrect disposal of waste is subject to penalties provided for by the law in force in the given area.
KGK Trade sp. z o.o. sp. k.
Made in P.R.C.
inspired by Children, designed by Parents
Documents / Resources
|neno avante Wireless Baby Monitor IP camera [pdf] User Manual|
avante, Wireless Baby Monitor IP camera, avante Wireless Baby Monitor IP camera, Baby Monitor IP camera, Monitor IP camera, IP camera, camera