nedis Indoor IP camera User Guide
- Status indicator
- Reset button
- Memory card slot (microSD)
- Power input (Micro USB)
- Climate sensor
- Download and install the app “Nedis SmartLife“ from Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile device.
- Launch the app “Nedis SmartLife“.
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account.
- Tap “+” to add the device.
- Select “Security Camera” from the list of products.
- Insert the memory card into the memory card slot.
- Plug in the climate sensor.
- Use the USB cable to connect the power adapter to the device. Insert the mains plug of the power adapter into the wall socket.
- If the status indicator does not flash: Press and hold the reset button for 6 seconds.
If the status indicator flashes: Confirm in the app.
- Confrm the Wi-Fi network and password.
- Enter the device name.
Note: The device name will also be used for push notifications.
- Take one of these actions:
- Bend the camera to make sure it remains in standing position.
- Mount the mounting bracket to the required location using the screws or the double-sided adhesive tape. Clamp the camera into the mounting bracket.
- If necessary, adjust the camera angle.
Caution: Risk of Electric Shock Dot Not Open
- To reduce risk of electric shock, this product should only be opened by an authorized technician when service is required.
- Disconnect the product from the mains and other equipment if a problem should occur.
- Read the manual carefully before use. Keep the manual for future reference.
- Only use the device for its intended purposes. Do not use the device for other purposes than described in the manual.
- Do not use the device if any part is damaged or defective. If the device is damaged or defective, replace the device immediately.
- The device is suitable for indoor use only. Do not use the device outdoors.
- Do not expose the product to water or moisture.
Cleaning and maintenance
- Do not use cleaning solvents or abrasives.
- Do not clean the inside of the device.
- Do not attempt to repair the device. If the device does not operate correctly, replace it with a new device.
- Clean the outside of the device using a soft, damp cloth.
If you need further help or have comments or suggestions please visit www.nedis.com/support
De Tweeling 28
5215 MC ’s-Hertogenbosch
Documents / Resources
|nedis Indoor IP camera [pdf] User Guide|
Indoor IP camera, WIFICI11CWT
- Nedis | Your wholesaler of consumer electronics
- We're here to help! | Smart Customer Support | Nedis