Neat Board Guide
How to Start a Scheduled Meeting
- Select Join from the list of scheduled meetings.
How to Start an
- Select Meet Now from the home screen.
- Add participants
How to Join With
- Select Join from your Teams calendar on your laptop.
- Search for the Teams Room under room audio.
- Select Join now.
- In the Teams desktop app, click on the three dots.
- When the dropdown menu appears, click on Cast.
- When a nearby Teams Room has been detected, click Next.
Bluetooth must be enabled on Neat device to use Cast.
If using a MacBook, enable Location Services for Microsoft Teams in the Security & Privacy settings.
- If there is an upcoming meeting, select Just cast or Cast and join to join from your laptop. If there is not an upcoming meeting, select Just cast. Then, click Next.
- Select the content to be shared. Then, click Cast.
- Plug in your HDMI cable to your devices and screen sharing will begin.
If you tap Stop Sharing and leave the HDMI cable connected, you can start sharing again by tapping the Share button.
Documents / Resources
|neat Board 65 Inch Collaboration & Touch Screen Device [pdf] User Guide|
Board, 65 Inch Collaboration Touch Screen Device, Touch Screen Device, 65 Inch Collaboration, Collaboration, Touch Screen