NAXA Electronics NE-969 Bluetooth Isolation Earphones
While coupled with a Bluetooth-enabled phone and when using the Alexa voice control app for Bluetooth, the built-in microphone enables hands-free functioning. There is Alexa functionality available, Without charge. It supports a wide range of third-party systems, including TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Amazon Music, and many others. The user may operate the earbuds freely thanks to the digital volume control and strategically positioned buttons. Take advantage of up to 4 hours of uninterrupted Peerless quality playback with a full charge. It is Built to withstand sweat, so you won’t have to worry about losing your earbuds when working out. USB cable, two pairs of gel earbuds are included.
- Supports Amazon Alexa™ voice control, offering the user only the utmost convenience
- The built-in microphone allows for hands-free functionality when paired to a Bluetooth-enabled phone and when using Alexa voice control
- App for Bluetooth Alexa functionality is included, free of charge
- Supports a wide variety of outside platforms, such as Amazon Music, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and many more
- Digital volume control and conveniently-placed buttons allow the user to operate the earphones freely
- Enjoy your favorite music in peerless quality for up to 4 hours straight off a full charge
- Built to be sweatproof, so you never have to worry about damaging your earphones while exercising
- Accessories Included: USB charge cable, 2 pairs of Gel earbuds, User manual
- Dimensions (in): 0.79 x 0.79 x 0.71 [ L x W x H ] Weight (lbs.): 0.02
- Dimensions (in): 5.12 x 3.5 x 1.18 [ L x W x H ] Weight (lbs.): 0.14
- Master Carton
- # Of Units/per: 10
- Dimensions (in): 8.7 X 7.3 X 7.1 [ L x W x H ] Weight (lbs.): 2.1
- Loading Qty/Container
- 20: 32500
- 40: 65000
- 40HQ: 75750
- PRODUCT NAME: Bluetooth® Isolation Earphones with Amazon Alexa Voice Control
- VOICE ASSISTANT: Amazon Alexa
- CERTIFIED SERVICES: Amazon Music, Spotify, iHeart-Radio, Tidal and other Amazon Verified Voice Services
- WIRELESS SOURCE: Bluetooth®
- WIRELESS RANGE: Bluetooth® up to 33 ft.
- INPUT SOURCES: 3.5 mm AUX Audio
- COMPANION APP SUPPORT: iPhone® iOS and Android
- BATTERY LIFE: Up to 4 Hours (Battery life may vary based on volume level & type of usage.)
- POWER SOURCE: Rechargeable Battery (90 mAh), AC power adapter
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: USB charge cable, 2 pairs of Gel earbuds, User manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Without touching your smartphone directly, you can use the Amazon AlexaTM app to perform things like play music or check the news and information that interests you. Simply press the button on your headphones to communicate with Alexa. It’s that simple!
Your Echo will work as a Bluetooth speaker once you’re connected. Say “Alexa, disconnect from my phone” to break the connection. It should be simpler to utilize your Echo as a Bluetooth speaker once you’ve paired your phone with it once. Simply say “Alexa, connect to my phone” whenever you want to use your phone to sync with your Echo.
Without WiFi or mobile connection, not all of Alexa’s features are available. Without the internet, features like setting reminders and utilizing an Alexa device as a Bluetooth speaker will function. An internet connection is necessary for several activities, like online shopping, music streaming, and receiving news and weather updates.
Its internet connection is the only thing that matters. Because Echo devices lack Ethernet connectors, the connection must be made over Wi-Fi, although Alexa functions just as well on mobile data as it does on your home internet connection.
Alexa only records portions of your chats, not all of them. Amazon claims that Alexa only begins to record what you say once the Echo or another Alexa-enabled device has picked up your wake word. When you push the action button on your device, Alexa begins to record your request and upload it to Amazon’s cloud.
Yes. The great majority of Amazon’s Echo products, including the Echo Show, Echo Plug, Echo Studio, and Echo Flex, have this characteristic. The Echo Dot must always be plugged into the wall. You won’t be able to use voice commands to call Alexa if there is no power.
When pairing, make sure your Bluetooth device is close to your Echo device and completely charged. Remove any previously-paired Bluetooth devices from Alexa if you have already done so. Next, try pairing it once again.
You may use your Android phone to connect your Echo device, giving you additional control over Alexa. The virtual assistant of an Amazon Echo or Amazon Echo Dot smart speaker is called Alexa.
But Alexa-enabled devices can now stream music for free thanks to a new ad-supported service from Amazon itself and Spotify easing restrictions.
No, customers do not require a subscription to Amazon Prime or any other music service in order to play music on Alexa-enabled devices.