Naxa Electronics ND-864 Channel High-Powered
- Product Dimensions:1 x 8.7 x 1.8 inches
- Item Weight:5 pounds
- Item model number: ND-864
- Color: Black
- Connectivity Technology: RCA
- Style: Modern
What’s in the box?
- DVD Player
- 5 Speakers
- 1 Subwoofer
- Remote control
- A/V cable
- User manual
The Naxa 5.1-Channel High-Powered Home Theater DVD and Karaoke Speaker System is worth checking out! This is a home theatre in a box, complete with 5.1-channel speakers and a DVD digital player that supports karaoke. With the help of 5 full-range speakers, a subwoofer, and a stylish, slim DVD player with multiple connection options, you can enjoy surround-sound movie effects at home. A home karaoke system with two microphone connections is also available. Component video, composite video, S-video, coaxial digital audio, and RCA 2.1 channel audio output are among the connection possibilities.
- Enjoy surround-sound movie effects at home with a powerful subwoofer and full-range high-powered speakers.
- Home theatre in a box: DVD digital player with karaoke compatibility and 5.1 channel speaker system.
- Stylish, slim DVD player with flexible connection possibilities
- Use USB memory sticks to play digital media
- Two microphone hookups allow you to sing along at home.
- Component video, composite video, S-video, coaxial digital audio, and RCA 5.1-channel audio output are available as connection choices.
Products with electrical plugs are made with American consumers in mind. Because outlets and voltage vary from country to country, this device might need an adapter or converter to be used where you are travelling. Before buying, kindly verify compatibility.
How to set up Karaoke system with Theater?
- Hunt for the audio out jacks in the karaoke machine
- In many karaoke machines, the output and input jacks are located in one place and very close to each other.
- Double-check that you have plugged the cables into the output jacks of the karaoke machine.
- There will be written out with the output jacks.
- Now check the RCA input jacks of the home theater receiver.
- Plugin the RCA to the jacks of the home theater receiver.
- Now is the time to power on your home theater and your karaoke system.
- If the connections are not working at this stage then check the RCA plugs in all the inputs Jacks of the receiver unless you start hearing the song.
- Now adjust the volume of the Music and mic according to your liking.
Warranty and Support
You can get in touch with the manufacturer directly or find out more information on their website if you’d want a copy of the warranty for a product you saw on Amazon.com. Manufacturers’ warranties might not always be applicable, depending on things like how the product is used, where it was bought, and who sold it to you. If you have any issues, please read the guarantee, and then get in touch with the seller.
Frequently Asked Questions
Speakers that surround your listening position are included in all surround sound systems, whether they are 5.1, 7.1, or other configurations. Any movie you view now has an immersive audio experience. Of course, a home theatre system can be utilized for music listening as well. All music is often recorded in two tracks.
A video display (such as a normal TV, plasma or LCD TV, a projector, etc.), a surround sound A/V receiver, and a video source are the three most fundamental parts of a home theatre system (DVD or Blu-ray player, cable or satellite box).
The receiver transmits the audio to the decoder and transmits the video to your television. The information is sent to amplifiers for each sound channel output after the decoder separates the various sound channels from the video stream. The suitable speaker or speakers are connected to these amplifiers.
Include speakers numerous speaker groups can be accommodated by your receiver.
Change the speakers. Select speakers with higher output when upgrading.
Your stereo receiver should have an equalization installed.
Use high-quality cables and wiring.
Compared to the typical CG+G format, the DVD format is far less popular for karaoke. It offers a similar experience to CD+G by allowing both the song’s audio and lyric video to be shown on the screen. Although some do, in general, karaoke machines do not take DVDs.
The majority of karaoke machines still connect to TVs using AV and RCA cords. Verify that the cable connection used by your karaoke machine is supported by your TV by looking on the back of the device. AV and RCA connections often contain two or three circular, color-coded ports (red, white, and yellow).
Nearly all karaoke machines come standard with a microphone and speakers. Therefore, speeches may be delivered with even a modest karaoke machine!
How to connect a speaker to a microphone: We must first determine the speaker input connector before using the appropriate cable adapters to connect the microphone’s output signal to the speaker input. Keep in mind that a mic level signal is much too faint to drive a loudspeaker without amplification.
It functions by establishing a Bluetooth or AUX lead connection with a smart device, such as a tablet or smartphone. You can then access a karaoke app or YouTube to find a karaoke track on your smart device. You then use your smart device as the screen and your microphone to listen to both your singing and the accompaniment.
People of all ages can enjoy the popular type of entertainment known as karaoke. While karaoke machines enhance the enjoyment and authenticity of the experience, they are not necessary in order to enjoy karaoke. This article will teach you how to set up karaoke without a machine in a number of different ways.