Thank you for purchasing this NAVITEL® product.
NAVITEL R650 NV is a multifunctional high-definition DVR with many functions and features that are described in this User Manual. Please read the manual carefully before using the device and keep it for future reference.
- Adhesive mount (3M sticker)
- Mini-USB port for charging
- Mount lock
- Mini-USB port
- MicroSD slot
- LED indicator
Note: the specifications may change due to upgrades.
- Put the microSD card into the DVR. Use a high-speed SD card (Class10 or above); capacity should be within 8-256 GB.
• To avoid malfunctions of the DVR and / or SD-card, don’t insert and remove SD-card during DVR operation.
• Before using a microSD card, please format it inside the DVR to avoid data errors. For formatting the SD-card in Menu mode select Format SD-card and confirm it.
- Secure the device on the windshield with the bracket.
- Connect the car charger to the cigarette lighter socket.
- Connect the USB interface to the car charger with the charger extension cord.
- Adjust the camera position.
- Turn the power on; check whether the device is installed correctly. If the device is installed correctly, the indicator will glow red; the device will start up and begin recording (indicated by flashing blue light).
- Use only the original charger adapter. Using another adapter may negatively affect the device’s battery. Use accessories only approved by manufacturer.
- Permissible ambient temperature in operating mode: 0 to +35 °С. Storage temperature: +5 to +45 °С. Relative humidity: 5% to 90% without condensation (25 °С).
- Put the device away from fire sources to avoid explosion or fire.
- Do not expose the device to physical impacts.
- Avoid contacting the device with sources of electromagnetic radiation.
- Keep the lens clean. Do not use chemicals or detergents to clean the product; always turn off the device before cleaning.
- Strictly follow the laws and regulatory acts of the region where the device is used. This device can not be used for illegal purposes.
- Do not disassemble or repair device by yourself. In case of device failure, contact the service center.
Note: the built-in battery is designed only for recording an emergency event in parking mode and turning off the device correctly when the power is turned off; for the full operation of the device in any mode, a constant power connection is required.
NAVITEL s.r.o. hereby declares that the device NAVITEL R650 NV is compatible with the European directive EMC 2014/30/EU.
The full text of Declaration of conformity is available at the following internet address:
* This function is available only in firmware version 1.00.56 and higher.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
|NAVITEL User Manual|
R650NV, Portable Video Recorder