Full HD Outdoor Wi-Fi Spotlight Camera
Download the App
Search for mydlink and download the app.
Note: This product is incompatible with other mydlink apps such as ‘mydlink Home,’ ‘mydlink Lite,’ etc.
Sign In or Sign Up for a mydlink account. mydlink Lite users may sign in with the same account.
Add the Device
Tap the menu button then tap Add a Device. Scan the Setup Code on the device or on the Setup Code page of this Quick Installation Guide, then follow the app instructions.
Place the camera 6.5 to 8 feet (2 – 2.5 meters) from the ground. Person Detection works best when the subject is between 6.5 to 23 feet (2 – 7 meters) away from the camera.
This is a backup of your device Setup Code. Please keep it as future reference for your device.
Mounting [Option 1]
- Place the camera against the pole where you want it to be positioned.
- Thread the plastic mounting ties through the slots on the base of the device. Face the rough side of the plastic mounting ties to the pole to avoid slippage.
- Fasten the plastic mounting ties around the pole to secure the camera.
Mounting [Option 2]
- Place the camera against the wall where you want it to be positioned. Use a pencil to make two marks where the holes are located.
- Use a 6 mm drill bit to drill two 26 mm deep holes over the pencil marks.
- Hammer in the plastic wall anchors to support the screws.
- Align the camera mount’s holes over the plastic anchors. Drive the screws into the anchors to secure the camera.
- Twist the camera head to your desired position.
What do I do if my device is not working properly?
Reset the device and reinstall it. To reset your device, use a paper clip to press and hold the recessed Reset button until the LED turns solid red.
During installation, ensure that:
- your router is connected to the Internet and has Wi-Fi enabled
- your mobile device is connected to your router’s Wi-Fi and has Bluetooth enabled
- your mydlink device is in range of your Wi-Fi network
How can I use voice commands to control my device?
The device will work with both Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant. For setup instructions on these services, visit the following websites:
The Google Assistant:
Why is my microSD card not working/not supported?
The microSD card must be formatted into the correct file system (FAT32) before it can be used with this product. This can be done in the mydlink app by selecting the Format function in the storage menu under the device settings.
What is Color Night Vision and how does it work?
Color Night Vision is enabled by default and allows you to see color images while viewing the live feed in low light scenarios. To turn it off, select disable under the device settings page for your camera.
Why does my device get so hot?
Heating of the exterior may occur if the spotlight is activated for long periods of time. This may occur if the live-view is used continuously for an extended period of time. Heating will not cause damage, premature failure or safety issues.
For troubleshooting tips and more information, visit: support.dlink.com (USA) or support.dlink.ca (CAN)
For technical support, call: 1-877-453-5465 (USA) or 1-800-361-5265 (CAN)
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
©2020 All rights reserved. D-Link and the D-Link logo are registered trademarks of D-Link Corporation or its subsidiaries. Product specification, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. Visit dlink.com for more details.
2020/02/10 Ver 1.00(NA)_90x130