msi B11UH-238 Creator 17 17.3-Inch UHD HDR1000 Mini LED Creator Laptop
- Webcam/ Webcam LED/ Internal Microphone
- Power Key/ Power LED/ GPU Mode LED
- Fingerprint Sensor (optional)
- Stereo Speakers
- Status LED
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Port (Type C) (with DisplayPort function)
- Card Reader
- HDMI Connector
- Status LED Battery Status Continuously blinking if the battery Efails. If the problem persists, please contact your local authorized retailer or service center.
- Thunderbolt (Type-c)
- RJ-45 Connector
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Port
- Power Connector
- Combo Audio Port
- Battery Reset Hole
- Stereo Speakers
- Connect the AC power
- Power On The Note book
- A. Enable or disable the default Quick Fn Launch Keys.
- B. Mute the built-in speakers.
- C. Decrease the built-in speaker’s volume.
- D. Increase the built-in speaker’s volume.
- E. Enable or disable the touchpad function.
- F. Enable or disable the microphone function.
- G. Enable or disable the Webcam function.
- H.Use this key to switch the User Scenario in MS
- I Center for BP. Select a keyboard backlight LED level.
- J. Decrease the LCD brightness.
- K. Increase the LCD brightness.
- L. Switch the display output mode.
- M. Rotate the screen upside down for 180 degrees
- N. Launch the Snip & Sketch application.
- O. Launch the Calculator application.
- P. Launch the True Color application. (optional)
- Q. Change different view modes in True Color. (optional)
Connect the AC Power
It is strongly recommended to connect the AC/DC adapter to the notebook and use the AC power while using this notebook for the first time since some models may require the AC/DC adapter to be connected in order to power on the notebook safely and properly.
- Unpack the package to find the AC/DC adapter and power cord.
- Attach the power cord to the connector of the AC/DC adapter.
- Plug the DC end of the adapter to the notebook, and the male end of the power cord to the electrical outlet
Power On the Notebook
When the AC power is connected, press the power button to turn the notebook on.
Documents / Resources