DO NOT RETURN TO THE STORE. PLEASE VISIT US AT:
www.polygroupstore.com OR +1 (888) 919-0070
वृक्ष असेंबली सूचना
Congratulations on purchasing your new tree from Polygroup®!
Carefully follow the instructions below on how to quickly and easily set up your new tree.
- Before you start to assemble your tree, choose an appropriate location near a wall outlet.
- Assemble the tree stand and place on a level surface. (See Fig. A)
- Unfold the legs and lay the stand in a flat area. Then slide the locking disc downward and snap it into place.
- When inserting the bottom section of the tree into the assembled stand, thread the eyebolt into the stand and tighten until the pole is firmly secured.
- Each tree section is numbered with a sticker. Please identify all sections before assembling.
- Assemble the tree from the bottom to the top. Start with the bottom section and remove the protective cap before inserting it into the
assembled stand. Make sure the pole is firmly inserted and secured into the stand.
- Continue by inserting the upper tree section(s) to the lower section(s) until inserting the treetop.
- Allow branches to fall into place or gently pull up and out. When adjusting branches, be sure that all wires are free of branch hinges.
- Connect the plug(s) securely to the extension cord(s) as per the color labels indicated in Fig. B and insert the green label extension cord plug into the wall outlet. Your entire tree should now be lit. If some bulbs do not light or flicker, search for any loose plugs and/or broken, loose or missing bulbs. Connecting the plugs or replacing the bad bulbs promptly in order to maintain the performance and life expectancy of your pre-lit tree.
- Begin to shape the branches and tips working from the bottom to the top. Start with tips farthest from the pole and fan out one to the right, one to the left, and one at the center of the main stem. (See Fig. C)
मॉडेल #: TG80M4C25M00
- After shaping the entire tree following the previous step, slightly upsweep all branch tips for a uniform look. Shift branches to fill any gaps. Your Christmas tree is now complete and ready to be decorated.
- Remove all ornaments and decorations. For pre-lit trees, first, unplug the extension cord from the wall outlet and then disconnect the light extension cord between each section of the tree.
- Disassemble the tree from the top to the bottom. Start with the treetop and gently lift it straight up to remove it from the section below and fold all branches toward the pole.
- In case of difficulty separating the tree pole (trunk), apply a small amount of lubricant at the joint and rotate the upper pole in both directions. Lift up the upper pole again.
- Continue by gently lifting straight up each section(s) from the section below and folding all branches toward the pole until the bottom section is removed from the tree stand.
- Carefully place all tree sections into the shipping box and tape it shut.
- When not in use, please store your tree in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Exposing your tree to excessive heat or humidity may damage your tree.
For Pre-lit Trees, If The Tree Does Not Illuminate
- Please check to make sure that all plugs are properly connected according to the color labels indicated in Fig.B and the power cord is plugged into the wall outlet. Refer to the assembly guide for instructions.
- Please check for blown fuses at the light string plugs and power cord plug. Replace as needed.
Note: Please make sure to use appropriate replacement fuses as indicated on the light string plug and power cord plug.
- Please check for loose, broken or missing light bulbs and replace as needed.
सैल बिजागर पिन
- Extra hinge pins are included for repairing the hinges.
Place the branch into the slot of the bracket.
- Insert a new hinge pin through the hole and secure using the retainer washer. (See Fig. D)
Each tree includes hinge pins/washers, and for pre-lit trees spare bulbs and fuses are also included.
अतिरिक्त भाग आवश्यक असल्यास, कृपया आमच्या ग्राहक सेवा केंद्राशी संपर्क साधा.
ख्रिसमस ट्री साठी ग्राहक सेवा
For any questions, assistance, or missing parts, Do Not Return To the Place Of Purchase. Please contact us at +1 (888) 919-0070 or visit our webसाइटवर www.polygroupstore.com. One of our customer service representatives will be happy to assist you.
Tree UPC#: Store Purchased:…………………….
Address:(No P.O. Boxes)…………….
City & State:……………………………
TREE ID# IS LOCATED ON THE END PANEL OF THE BOX. TREE ID# IS REQUIRED WHEN REQUESTING EPLACEMENT PARTS.
दस्तऐवज / संसाधने
|मंत्रमुग्ध वन TG80M4C25M00 8' प्रीलिट लागुना पाइन कृत्रिम ख्रिसमस ट्री [पीडीएफ] सूचना पुस्तिका|
TG80M4C25M00, MN-PCD130276, 287-1268, TG80M4C25M00 8 प्रीलिट लागुना पाइन कृत्रिम ख्रिसमस ट्री, 8 प्रीलिट लागुना पाइन कृत्रिम ख्रिसमस ट्री