Neckband Wireless Earphones
Mpow Wings / BH462A
We are appreciated for purchasing our Mpow Wings. This guide contains instructions for setting up and using your Mpow Wings easily.
How To Pair
Bluetooth connection steps
- Keep your headset and device as close to each other as possible, less than 1 meter is better.
- Switch to “ON”, wait for few seconds, the LED will flash red and blue alternately, which means that it is ready for pairing.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device and find the headset’s name “Mpow Wings”.
- Click “Mpow Wings”, Bluetooth headset will get connected with your device automatically. Input 0000 if it requires a password.
Pair the headset with 2 devices
- After successfully pairing with one device, turn off the Bluetooth of the device and switch the button of “Mpow Wings” to “OFF”.
- Follow the same steps as above to get your 2nd device paired with the Bluetooth headset.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of the 1st device, and then choose “Mpow Wings” .
- Now, both devices have been connected with Mpow Wings
- The headset will automatically reconnect to the last-time paired and used device.
- If it does not automatically reconnect, you can delete
“Mpow Wings” on the Bluetooth list of your device, and then re-pair.
Power ON / OFF
Redial / Mute
Siri / Music / Volume
When the earbuds are on, simultaneously press and hold the volume up button and MFB button for 5 seconds. The LED will be steady on for 2 seconds, which means it is reset successfully.
The correct way to retract the wire
To prolong the lifespan of the headset, please hold the wire with your hands to make it retract slowly when you press both Earbuds Retract Buttons. You can follow the steps shown below.
- Hold the wire with your hands.
- Press both Earbuds Retract Buttons with your forefingers.
- Slowly retract the wire.
- Press both Earbuds Retract Buttons again to let the rest of the wire and earbuds to retract.
The wrong way to retract the wire
Directly press both Earbuds Retract Buttons. In this way, the earbuds will hit the headset aggressively.
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
( Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment )
This Marking shown on the product or its literature indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it response to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office. for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions
(1 ) This device may not cause harmful interference. and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment
- Please fully charge it if it was going to lay idle for a long time and place it in a cool and dry place. Please recharge it each 2 months for storage.
- Please fully charge it for the first use.