Mpow SoundHot R9 Bluetooth Speaker BH436A
- Mpow Bluetooth speaker
- Thank-you card
- Charging cable
- User manual
- Paring Name: Mpow Soundhot R9
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Signal Distance: 100 ft(30m)
- Compatible Protocol: A2DP/AVRCP/HFP/HSP
- Input: 5V ==2A
- Bluetooth/TWS/Broadcast Button
- Volume – / Previous track
- Pause / Play
- Volume + / Next track
- Power button
- Type-C charging port
- Aux-in Port
- Power/Bluetooth indicator light
Switch Between 2 Bluetooth Devices
- Turn on 2 Mpow Soundhot R9 speakers, entering pairing mode with blue indicators flashing.
- Click the button on both speakers simultaneously to start TWS pairing.
- TWS connection is completed with the blue indicators of both speakers staying on.
- Search and connect Mpow Soundhot R9 on the phone to finish the Bluetooth paring and have 2-channel stereo sound.
Note: Click the button on either speaker to turn off TWS mode.
- Turn on Speaker 1, entering pairing mode with blue indicator flashing; Connect Mpow Soundhot R9 (Speaker 1) on the phone with blue indicator staying still. (Speaker 1 is the dominant speaker)
- Turn on Speaker 2, and click twice the button simultaneously on both Speaker 1 and 2, The PartyCast mode would be turned on with the green, red, and blue indicators of Speaker 1 flashing alternately while the green light of Speaker 2 stays still.
- Turn on Speaker 3, and click twice the button with its green indicator flashing: The PartyCast mode would be turned on while the green light of Speaker 3 stays still.
- Repeat the last step to add more speakers (up to 100), and enjoy Part-cast mode.
Note: The first connected speaker is the dominant one, and its 3-color indicators flash on PartyCast mode. Other speakers would shut down if the dominant Speaker 1 is turned off. PartyCast mode does not support auto-reconnection which requires you to add the other speaker manually every time.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator& your body.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!