True Wireless Earbuds
Mpow M30/ BH437A
- The earphones automatically turn on(with white LED light flashing) and start pairing when you open the charging case.
- In the shutdown status and when the earphones are not in the charging case, simultaneously press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 2 seconds to power on ( with the white LED light flashing).
- Put the earphones back in the charging case and close the case to tum them off.
- If the earphones are not in the charging case. just press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 5 seconds to power them off.
- Open the charging case. they will automatically enter the pairing mode in which the LED light flashes white and red alternately. and then select “Mpow M30”.
- If the earphones are not in the charging case. firstly, turn on the earbuds by pressing and holding the MFB of both earbuds for 2 seconds. Next double touch the MFB of Right earbud to enter the pairing mode in which the LED light flashes white and red alternately, and then select “Mpow M30” on your phone.
Note: The earbud will reconnect to the paired device l:7y priority. If you want to pair to the second smartphone, please disconnect Bluetooth on the paired smartphone.
Volume Up/ Down
Volume+: press and hold the MFB button of Right earb.Jd to tum up the mlume increasingly.
Volume – : press and hold the MFB button of Left earbud to turn down the mlume decreasingly.
Next/ Previous Track
Next Track: double touch the MFB of Right earbud.
Previous Track: double touch the M FB of Left earbud.
Touch the MFB of either earbud once.
Answer/ Hang Up
Double touch the MFB of either earbud.
Press and hold the MFB of either earbud for l second.
Triple-touch the MFB of either earbud.
In the state of charging. simultaneously press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 5 seconds. The LED light will flash red. which means that the paired information is cleared successfully.
Do not put the earbuds in the charging case when the earbuds are wet.
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
( Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment )
This Marking shown on the product or its literature indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it response to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office. for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions
(1 ) This device may not cause harmful interference. and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!