MPOW M20 TRUE WIRELESS EARBUDS MODEL: MH344A
- The earphones automatically turn on (with blue LED light flashing) and start pairing when they are taken out from the charging case.
- In the shutdown status, and when the earphones are not in the charging case, press and hold the MFB button on the Right and Left earphones for 2s to power on (with the blue LED light flasing).
- Put the earphones back in the charging case, and they’ll shutdown automatically.
- If the earphones are not in the charging case, just keep pressing the MFB button for 5s on the R/L earphone to power off.
- The earphones automatically start pairing (with the red and blue LED light flashing quickly on the right earbud) when they are taken out from the charging cse, and choose “Mpow M20” on your device.
- Turn it on by pressing and holding “L”and”R” earphones simultaneously for 2s then press and hold the “R” earphone for 2s to enter into pairing mode with the red and blue LED light flashing quickly. Next, select “Mpow M20” on your phone.
Note: If one phone is connected with your earbuds, you have to turn off this phone’s Bluetooth function before pairing with anther Bluetooth enabled phone.
- Volume Up/Down
Volume + : press and hold the MFB button of Right earbud to turn up the volume increasingly.
Volume – : press and hold the MFB button of Left earbud to turn down the volume decreasingly.
- Next/Previous Track
Double click the MFB button on the R/L earphone.
Click the MFB button on the Right or Lefr earphone once.
- Answer/Hang up
Click the MFB button on the Right or Left earphone once.
Keep pressing the MFB button on the Right or Left earphone for 1s.
triple-click MFB button on the Right earphones.
In the state of charging, simultaneously press and hold both MFB buttons for 10s.
Do not put the earbuds in the charging case when the earbuds are wet.
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
(Wast Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
This Marking shown on the product or its literature, indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Operation is subject to the following three conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful in interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct ht interference by on e or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the recceicer is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.