True Wireless Earbuds
Mpow M12, BH463A
- The earphones automatically turn on(with blue LED light flashing) and start pairing when you open the charging case.
- In the shutdown status and when the earphones are not in the charging case simultaneously press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 2 seconds to Power on ( with the blue LED light flashing}
- Put the earphones back in the charging case and close the case
to turn them off.
- If the earphones are not in the charging case, just press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 5 seconds to power them off. (Mode 2 cannot be conducted during music playing or calling.)
- Open the charging case. they will automatically enter the pairing mode in which the LED light Rashes blue and red alternately, and then select “Mpow M1 2”.
Note: The earbud will reconnect to the paired device cy priority. If you want to pair to the second smartphone. please disconnect Bluetooth on the paired smartphone.
MUSIC & INCOMING CAU. & Siri
1101uma +, press and hold the MFB button of Right earbud to tum up the volume increasingly.
1101uma-: press and hold the MFB button ofle1tearbud to turn dCM’n
the ‘-“>volume decreasingly_
Next/ Previous Track
Next Track: double tap the MFB of Right earbud
Previous track: double tap the MFB of Left earbud
Tap the MFB of either ear bud once-
Anll’W’III’ / Hang Up
Press and hold the MFBof eitherearbud for2seconds.
Triple-tap the MFB of either earbud.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned off in your device.
- When both earbuds are in the charging case, simultaneously press and
hold both earbuds for 5 seconds to clear paired d811ices.
- The earbuds light will flash red and blue simultaneously. which means
- The LED will go out l second later, Mpow M12 will automatically enter back into pairing mode.
Note: Wireless Charger is Sold separately.
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
( Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment)
A This Marking shown on the product or its literature indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the e environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal. please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office. for details of w here and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact_ This product should not be mixed with other commercial l wastes For disposal.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could avoid the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part l 5 of the FCC Rules Operation is subject to
the following two conditions, 1) This device may not cause harmful interfaces and (2) This device must be accept any interference received including interfaces that may cause undesired operation
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!