True Wireless Earbuds
Mpow M12, BH463A
- The earphones automatically turn on(with blue LED light flashing) and start pairing when you open the charging case.
- In the shutdown status and when the earphones are not in the charging case simultaneously press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 2 seconds to Power on ( with the blue LED light flashing}
- Put the earphones back in the charging case and close the case
to turn them off.
- If the earphones are not in the charging case, just press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 5 seconds to power them off. (Mode 2 cannot be conducted during music playing or calling.)
- Open the charging case. they will automatically enter the pairing mode in which the LED light Rashes blue and red alternately, and then select “Mpow M1 2”.
Note: The earbud will reconnect to the paired device cy priority. If you want to pair to the second smartphone. please disconnect Bluetooth on the paired smartphone.
MUSIC & INCOMING CAU. & Siri
1101uma +, press and hold the MFB button of Right earbud to tum up the volume increasingly.
1101uma-: press and hold the MFB button ofle1tearbud to turn dCM’n
the ‘-“>volume decreasingly_
Next/ Previous Track
Next Track: double tap the MFB of Right earbud
Previous track: double tap the MFB of Left earbud
Tap the MFB of either ear bud once-
Anll’W’III’ / Hang Up
Press and hold the MFBof eitherearbud for2seconds.
Triple-tap the MFB of either earbud.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned off in your device.
- When both earbuds are in the charging case, simultaneously press and
hold both earbuds for 5 seconds to clear paired d811ices.
- The earbuds light will flash red and blue simultaneously. which means
- The LED will go out l second later, Mpow M12 will automatically enter back into pairing mode.
Note: Wireless Charger is Sold separately.
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
( Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment)
A This Marking shown on the product or its literature indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the e environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal. please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office. for details of w here and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact_ This product should not be mixed with other commercial l wastes For disposal.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could avoid the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with part l 5 of the FCC Rules Operation is subject to
the following two conditions, 1) This device may not cause harmful interfaces and (2) This device must be accept any interference received including interfaces that may cause undesired operation
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an
Q1: How to make both earbuds connected when one is disconnected and only another works?
Solution: Please put them in the charging case, press and hold both earbuds for 5 seconds to reset.Then both earbuds will connect your devide. Notice: Make sure the Bluetooth function in the device is turned off.
Q2: How long is the charging time of wireless charging and USB-C charging ? And the Playtime?
Answer: For USB-C charging, it takes 2 hr. to fully charge the earbuds and case. Support charging for 10 min and listening for 1 hr. For wireless charging, it takes 3 hr. to fully charge the case. Up to 25 hr. battery life in total after fully charged. (5 hr. for each earbud and 20 hr. for charging case) The charging case can fully charge the earbuds 4 times.
Q3: Can I adjust the volume by using the Mpow M12 wireless earbuds?
Answer: Yes, you can adjust volume by touching and holding the L/R earbuds to decrease/increase volume.
How do I switch to twin mode?
- Unpair / turn off Bluetooth on your device.
- Put the earbuds in the case and close for 5 seconds or so.
- Open the case. While both are flashing blue/red, tap both at the same time 4 times while still in the case.
- They should reset / pair with each other and only the right should continue flashing.
Q: One disconnect from the other how do I pair it back together?
Disconnect the earpods from your phone , place them back into the case close the case then reopen it.
Then open the case and while the pods are inside the case press down on the touchpad area of both earpods holding down for about 10 seconds . — You are basically doing a reset.
Q: Earbuds stuck in mono mode, when i try to connect I can only connect to one side and not the other. How do I get them both to connect?
Try putting them back in the case then unpair from your device. Open the lid and both of them should start flashing blue/red. Without taking them off the case tap at the same time 4 times. It should reset and now only the right one should be flashing.
1.Free Warranty Extension: In addition to our regular 12-month warranty, Amazon buyers can extend the warranty on their MPOW products to 24 months.
2.Submit your Amazon order ID to your MPOW account to get warranty extended. You can view warranty status of all your products in your account – My Product.
3.If you bought your product from the MPOW website, you are already granted a 24-month warranty; no extension is needed. Note: Warranty extension is not valid for used goods
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!