MPOW FLAME 2 SPORTS WIRELESS EARPHONES MODEL: BH313A
We are appreciate for purchasing our Mpow Flame 2. This guide contains instructions for setting up and using your Mpow Flame 2 easily.
How To Pair
01 First use
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on your phone.
- Power it on, then it will enter the pairing mode automatically. Red and blue lights will start flashing alternately with the voice “Pairing”
- Search for the Bluetooth devices and select “Mpow Flame2″(Enter the code “0000” if needed).
- When pairing is successful, the blue light will start flashing slowly. You will also hear the voice “Connected”.
02 Pair to another device
- In the state of shut-down, press and hold on the MFB button for 5-7 seconds or so. Do not release it until the red and blue lights start flashing alternately with the voice “Pairing”.
- The rest goes the same as above.
Power ON / OFF
Play / Pause / Answer / Hang Up / Reject
Volume Control / Music Control
Correct Disposal of This Product
(Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment)
This Marking shown on the product or its literature, indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product, or their local government oce, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact. This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Operation is subject to the following three conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
- This device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
- Please fully charge it if it was going to lay idle for a long time and place it in a cool and dry place. Please recharge it each 2 months for storage.
- Please fully charge it for the first use.