Sports Bluetooth Headphones
Mpow Flame S / BH088A
We are appreciated for purchasing our new Mpow Flame S product This guide contains instructions for setting up and using your Mpow Flame S easily.
Power ON/ OFF
How To Pair
- Press and hold the MFB button fbr3-4s. then the blue and red light will
flash alternately. which means it is in the state of pairing.
- Tum on the Bluetooth function on your phone or other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Search for the Bluetooth device and select “Mpow Flame S (Enter the code”‘()()()()” if needed
- When pairing is successful. the red light will stop flashing. You will also hear the 1,0ice prompt ‘Your headset is connected’.
Play/ Pause/ Answer /Hang Up /Reject/ Redial/ Activate Siri
Volume Control/ Music Control
Correct Disposal of This Product
( Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment )
This Marking shown on the product or its literature indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wastes and recycle it response to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product or their local government office. for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions
(1 ) This device may not cause harmful interference. and
(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment
- Please fully charge it if it was going to lay idle for a long time and place it in a cool and dry place. Please recharge it each 2 months fbr storage.
- Please fully charge it for the first use.