Mpow Flame Pro TWS
- The earphones automatically turn on (with blue LED light flashing) and start pairing when they are taken out from the charging case.
- In the shutdown status. and when the earphones are not in the charging case. press and hold the MFB button on the Right and Left earphones for 2s to power on (with the blue LED light flashing).
- Put the earphones back in the charging case. and they’ll shut down automatically.
- If the earbuds are not in the charging case.just keep pressing the MFB button for Ss on the R/L earphone to power off.
- The earphones automatically start pairing (with the blue LED light flashing twice quickly every second on the right earbud) when they are taken out from the charging case. Next, choose ”Mpow Flame Pro” on your device.
- Turn it on by pressing and hold “L’&”R’ earphones simultaneously for 2s. then press and hold the “R” earphone for 2s to enter into pairing mode in which the LED light on the right earbud flashes blue twice quickly every second. Next select ‘M pow Flame Pro” on your device.
Pause/ Play Automatically
When both earbuds are worn on your ears. you can remove either earbud from your ear to pause music on both sides for instant conversation: put the earbud back in and music automatically resumes playing.
Answer/ Hang up
Click the MFB button on the Right or Left earphone once.
Keep pressing the MFB button on the Right or Left earphone lor 1 s.
Double Click MFB button on the Right earphones.
- . Tum off your device Bluetooth and disconnect Mpow Flame Pro with Your phone.
- Simultaneously double click both buttons of lvolume up, then keep pressing both buttons tor S seconds.
- The LED light will flash blue 4 times every second which means that reset is successful.
Note: wireless charger is sold separately.
Do not put the earbuds in the charging case when the earbuds are wet
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
( Waste Electrical& Electronic Equipment)
This Marking shown on the product or its literature. indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes – at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate this from other types of wast.es and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product. or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the use(s authority to operate the equipment
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions,
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference. and
(2) this device must. accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!