Mpow Flame Lite / BH452A
- The earphones automatically turn on(with white LED l ight flashing} and start pairing when you open the charging case.
- In the shutdown status and when the earphones are not in the charging case, simultaneously press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 2 seconds to power on ( with the white LED light fishing).
- Put the earphones back In the charging case and c lose the case to tum them off.
- If the earphones are not in the charging case. just press and hold the MFB of both earbuds for 5 seconds ID power them off. (Mode 2 ran not be conducted during music playing or calling.
- Open the charging case, they will automatically enter< the pairing mode in which the LED light flashes white and red alternately. and then .select “MJXM’ Flame Lite”.
- Manually switch to Pairing Mode, keep both earbuds in the charging case and open the case. then press and hold the button on the charging case for 3 seconds, It will re-<enter into pairing mode in which LED flash red and white alternately. Finally select ‘Mpow Flame Lite”on your device to pair.
MUSIC & INCOMING CALL & Siri
Volume Up/ Down
Volume+: press and hold the MFS button of Right (R) <) earbud to turn up the Volume increasingly.
Volume-: press and hold the MFB button of Left~ earbud to turn down the volume decreasingly.
Next I Previous Track
Next Track: double tap the MFB of Right (R) earbud.
Previous Track: double tap the MFB of Left (L) earbud.
Tap the MFB of either earbud Once
•Answer /Hang Up
Double tap the MFB of either earbud.
Press and hold the MFB of either earbud for 2 seconds.
Triple-tap the MFB of either earbud.
- Keep both earbuds in the charging case.(with the charging case opened)
- Press and Hold the button on the charging case for 6 seconds to clear all paired information.
- The earbuds will flash red and white 3 times. which means successful resetting.
- The LED light will go out for 1 second and then Mpow Flame Lite will automagically re-enter into pairing mode.
Do not put the earbuds in the charging case when the earbuds are wet.
CORRECT DISPOSAL OF THIS PRODUCT
(Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment )
This Marking shown on this product or its literature, indicate that it should not be disposed with other household wastes at the end of its working life.
To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from unconlroll9d waste disposal please separate this from other type of waste and recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household user should contact either the retailer where they purchased this product. or their local government office, for details of where and how they can take this item for environmentally safe recycling.
Business users should contact their supplier and check the terms and conditions of the purchase contact This product should not be mixed with other commercial wastes for disposal.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the use’s authority to operate the equipment . This device compiles with part 15 of the FCC Rules Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
2) This device must accept any interference received. including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment compiles with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment .
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!