MPOW EG9 GAMING HEADSET SURROUND SOUND MODEL : BH376A
- . Adjustable headband
- Flip-Up MIC
- LED light
- 3.5 mm audio connector
- USB connector (only for power supply)
- Microphone switch
- Volume control
PC/PS4/PS4 PRO/PS4 SLIM/MAC OS/Xbox one/Xbox One X
- PC Setting (Connect the headset to your computer via a 3.5 mm stereo female to 2 male Aux cable)
- Mac / Macbook Pro Setting (Connect the headset to the audio port of MAC computer)
- PS4 Setting (Connect the headset to the audio port of PS4. PS4 setting procedure: 1.Enter setting – 2.Nearby devices – 3.Audio device – 4.Set output and input device to “headphone connected to the controller”- 5.Output to headphone – 6.All audio
- Xbox Setting (Connect the headset to the audio port of the Xbox. The audio adapter needs an extra purchase).
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help