Bluetooth Music Receiver
Any issues during usage. please contact [email protected] to get professional services.
- Power ON / OFF
- Audio Output port
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Previous Song /Volume Down
- Next Song/Volume Up
- Indicator Light
- Play/ Pause; Answer/ Hang up…
- Toggle to ‘ON’
- Red light stays on for 1s
- Red and blue lights flash alternately
- Toggle to ‘OFF’
- BH129 automatically turns off after the red light being on for 1s.
Connect with one mobile phone
Pairing mode: the indicator light flashes red and blue alternately. Successfully connected the indicator light flashes blue intermittently. Enter the CX>de ‘0000″ if needed.
2. Connect with two mobile phones
Step 1. After the first device is successfully connected. tum it off.
Step 2. Operate the second device 1D connect with BH129. then turn on the first connected device.
Pause/Play/Next Song/Volume Up/previous Song/Volume Down
Switch Audio Source
During a call: select a mobile phone or BH129 to answer a call.
New call During A call
Hang up one and answer another. Hold on one and answer another
Low Battery Alarm
- When the battery runs low. it will automatically alarm the light flashes red 15 times quickly and then slowly.
- When the battery power is less than 3V. it will automatically shut down.
When battery runs low or unable to tum on. charge it
- If there is no operation or connection after the receiver being turned on. it will automatically enter sleep mode after l O minutes. Click” Play” button for l second or re-toggle the switch to wake it up. the power consumption of the dormancy state is about 10μA the same as that in the state of shutdown
- When the connection bet.1iveen receiver and mobile phone is out of distance, it will automatically enter sleep mode after 20 minutes. Click” Play ” button for 1 second or re-toggle the switch to wake it up.
- The normal charging 1.0ltage range of the product is bet.1iveen 4.5 V/ and 6.5V. Do not use any charging devices out of the range to a1.0id damage.
- Please charge the receiver timely when battery runs low or not be used for a long time to a1.0id that the product does not work properly or the battery is damaged.
- Because the Bluetooth wireless signal is easily interfered by the surrounding environment blocked or absorbed by the objects. please place the Bluetooth receiver and the device in a barrier-free position for better Bluetooth wireless music transmission.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could 1.0id the use(s authority to operate the equipment
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules Operation is subject to the following two conditions.
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment this equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!