motorola MW-02 TurboPower 50W Wireless Charging Stand
Lets get started
Before using your wireless charging stand, please read the safety, regulatory and legal information at the back of this guide.
Use your wireless charging stand for fast charging or as a hands free stand for your phone to watch videos, make video calls and more.
Charge your stand
Connect the USC-B® connector to your wireless charging stand and the other end to a power supply. 25 MAY 2022
Tip: You can charge your phone while charging the stand.
Charge your phone
- Place the back of your compatible wireless charging phone on the wireless charging stand. You can place it in a portrait or landscape position.
Tip: Make sure your phone is centered on the stand.
- On your phone tap the Wireless Charging Stand notification.
Note: You’ll only have to do this the first time you place your phone on the stand.
- On your phone tap Settings > Battery > Wireless Charging Stand > Fast mode for high speed wireless charging.
Note: If your phone has a case this may impact charging efficiency.
On your phone tap Settings > Battery > Wireless Charging Stand >:
- Fast mode: phone charges at high speed (cooling fan is loud).
- Silent mode: phone charges at low speed (cooling fan is quiet).
Stand light options
On your phone tap Settings > Battery > Wireless Charging Stand >:
- Glow effect: base lights up, indicating charging status. To turn off Glow effect tap the switch.
- Clock mode: show date, y level when phone is placed in the stand.
When the base light on the bottom of the stand is:
- on/off every two seconds: Status/high speed wireless charging
- on/off every four seconds: Low-speed wireless charging
- always on: phone fully charged
- on/off every second: charging error
Help & more
Legal information. This guide provides important legal, safety, and regulatory information that you should read before using your product.
Disposal & recycling. For help recycling products and packaging responsibly, visit www.motorola.com/recycling.
- Legal disclaimers. Features, functionality, and other product specifications, as well as the information contained in this guide, are based upon the latest available information and believed to be accurate at the time of printing. Motorola reserves the right to correct or change any information without notice.
Arbitration & opt-out. Except where prohibited by law, any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to any Motorola product will be resolved by binding arbitration, instead of in court, unless you opt-out. To opt-out, send a written rejection notice within 30 days of purchase that includes your name, address, phone number, and stand serial number, and tells Motorola that you are rejecting this Arbitration provision to: Motorola Mobility LLC, 222 West Merchandise Mart Plaza, Attn: Arbitration Provision Opt-Out, Chicago, IL 60654 or email@example.com.
Important. This product contains magnets. Always keep products with magnets more than 20 cm (8 in.) from medical devices, such as pacemakers, internal cardio defibrillators or other devices that can be affected by a magnetic field. Also, keep products with magnets away from credit cards, ID cards and other media that use magnetically encoded information.
- This product is intended for use on a desk, table or other flat surface; not suitable for use in vehicles.
Warranty. This product is covered by Motorola’s limited warranty. To review the warranty visit
www.motorola.com/device-legal. You may also obtain a copy of the warranty by contacting Motorola at: Motorola Mobility LLC, Attention Customer Service—Warranty Request, 222 West Merchandise Mart Plaza, Chicago, IL 60654.
Use & care
To care for your Motorola stand, please observe the following:
- Liquids. Don’t expose your stand to water, rain, extreme humidity, sweat, or other liquids.
- Drying. In the event your stand is exposed to water, dry your stand and ports thoroughly with a soft, clean cloth. Don’t put your stand in a microwave oven, conventional oven, or dryer.
Extreme heat or cold. Don’t use your stand in temperatures below -20°C (-4°F) or above 45°C (113°F). Don’t store/transport your stand in temperatures below -20°C (-4°F) or above 60°C (140°F).
Dust and dirt. Don’t expose your stand to dust, dirt, sand, food, or similar materials.
Cleaning. To clean your stand, use only a dry soft cloth. Don’t use alcohol or other cleaning solutions.
Shock and vibration. Don’t drop your stand or expose it to strong vibration.
European conformance (CE and UKCA). The following information is applicable to phones that carry a CE or UKCA mark. Contact point: Regulatory Compliance, Motorola Mobility UK Ltd., Redwood, Crockford Lane, Chineham Business Park, Basingstoke, RG24 8WQ, UK.
Hereby, Motorola Mobility LLC declares that the radio equipment model as defined in the getting started guide (and box label) supplied with this product:
- hearing the CE mark is in compliance with Directive 2014/53/EU;
- end bearing the UKCA mark is in compliance with the Radio Equipment Regulations 2017. The full DoC can be found at www.motorola.com/red.
This device has been tested and meets applicable limits for radio frequency (RF) exposure. Exposure value is 0.1908 A/m at 15cm distance
Supported frequencies and power (Model MW-02). This stand is capable of operation on the following frequencies, subject to location and network availability.
|Operating mode||Frequency range MHz / Band||Maximum nominal transmit power dBm|
FCC and IC compliance
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must ac-
cept any interference received, including interference that might cause undesired operation. This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interfer- ence received, including interference that might cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC ID: IHDT6AA2
Copyright & trademarks. MOTOROLA, the stylized M logo, MOTO, and the MOTO family of marks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. USB Type-C® and USB-C® are registered trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
© 2022 Motorola Mobility LLC. All rights reserved.
- Product ID: TurboPower Wireless Charging Stand (Model MW-02)
- Manual Number: TBD-A
- Importer: xxxxxxx
- Address: xxxxxxxx
Documents / Resources
|motorola MW-02 TurboPower 50W Wireless Charging Stand [pdf] User Manual|
T6AA2, IHDT6AA2, MW-02 TurboPower 50W Wireless Charging Stand, MW-02, TurboPower 50W Wireless Charging Stand, 50W Wireless Charging Stand, Wireless Charging Stand, Charging Stand, Stand
- Motorola legal
- Corporate Responsibility - Responsibility Recycling
- Declarations of Conformity| Motorola Support UK