mophie Ultra Slim Wireless Juice Pack
Thank you for purchasing the mophie juice pack battery case for Palm. Your juice pack case gives your phone high-impact protection and enough power to go all day without your needing to find a power outlet. With wireless charging, recharging your juice pack case and phone couldn’t be any quicker or easier — simply place the juice pack case on just about any wireless charging base to immediately begin recharging your phone and case together.
- mophie juice pack battery case for Palm
- Quick-start guide
Here are just some of the reasons why your juice pack case is so great:
- Wireless charging—you can simply place the juice pack case on a wireless charging base to immediately begin recharging the phone and case together.
- (Take a breath) Ergonomic, form-fitting, fully protective impact-resistant case-and-batteryin- one for Palm.
- High-impact protection: Built to protect your phone against drops and hard falls.
- A 3-second press of the status button lets you charge your phone whenever it needs it. However, even in standby mode your phone still has high-impact protection.
- Priority+® charging provides power to your phone first before the juice pack case starts to recharge.
- Track battery power at a glance with the integrated four-light LED status indicator. You can keep tabs on charging status and current battery life. Know before you go!
- Built in short-circuit, over-charge, and temperature protection, so you can charge with confidence. Safety first!
- The mophie juice pack battery case for Palm is designed and intended solely for the Palm smartphone. Please do not attempt to use it with any other device.
- The mophie juice pack battery case will charge wirelessly from any mophie wireless charging base (not included) or from any Qi-compatible wireless charger, including those used at coffee houses, on airline flights, in furniture products with wireless charging, and in consumer vehicles that support wireless charging.
Installing your juice pack case
- Separate the juice pack case sections.
- Slide your phone all the way into the bottom section of the juice pack case so that the case’s USB-C connector is fully inserted into the phone’s USB-C port.
- Slide the top section of the juice pack case all the way over the exposed top of the phone so that it snaps into the bottom section of the case.
Charging your phone using your juice pack case
IMPORTANT: Before using your juice pack case for the first time, fully charge it (so that pressing the charge status button lights all 4 LEDs).
To begin charging your phone, press the status button for 3 seconds. The status LEDs will flash in sequence away from the status button 3 times, indicating that the juice pack battery has begun charging the phone.
If you want to stop charging your phone and save some battery for later, just press the status button again for 3 seconds. The status LEDs will flash in sequence towards the status button 3 times, indicating that the juice pack battery has stopped charging the phone.
Charging your juice pack case (wireless)
Your juice pack case will charge wirelessly from any mophie wireless charging base (not included) and from all Qi-compatible wireless charging bases, including those used at coffee houses, on airline flights, in furniture products with wireless charging, and in consumer vehicles that support wireless charging.
- If you’re using a mophie wireless charging base (not included), connect its AC wall adapter to the charging base and to a wall outlet.
- Place the juice pack case on the wireless charging base or other charger.
• Make sure the case centered on the charger vertically and horizontally.
- Charging will begin on contact. Priority+ pass-through charging provides power to the installed phone first, before the juice pack battery starts to recharge.
Charging your juice pack case (wired)
Use the USB-C cable supplied with your phone to charge your juice pack case by connecting it to the wall adapter included with your phone, to a computer, or to a car charger. Priority+ pass-through charging provides power to the installed phone first, before the juice pack battery starts to recharge.
Checking your juice pack battery’s charge status
Momentarily press the status button on your juice pack case and the status LEDs will indicate its charge level. Four LEDs means that the case is fully charged, while one LED means that it’s almost empty. Know before you go!
Taking care of your juice pack battery case
- Keep your juice pack case dry and away from moisture and corrosive materials.
- Do not clean your juice pack case with harsh chemicals, soaps or detergents. Just wipe it with a soft, water-dampened cloth.
- Make sure the case’s USB-C port does not become contaminated with lint or other debris. Use a canned-air type of product periodically to ensure that the port opening is clear.
- Recharge your juice pack case once every three months when not in use. If you plan on putting it away, charge it for one hour first.
At mophie, we are dedicated to making the best quality products. To back this up, this product is warranted for 2 years. This warranty does not affect any statutory rights that you may be entitled to. Keep a copy of your purchase receipt as proof of purchase. Be sure to register your product at mophie.com. For full details regarding warranty terms and exclusions, please visit: mophie.com/warranty.
Exclusions & Limitations
Except for the limited warranty expressly set forth or to the extent restricted or prohibited by applicable law, mophie expressly disclaims any and all other warranties express or implied, including any warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, and you specifically agree that mophie shall not be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages of any type on any mophie product. In addition to and without limiting the generality of the foregoing disclaimers, the limited warranty does not, under any circumstances, cover the replacement or cost of any electronic device or personal property inside or outside of the mophie product.
You may have additional warranty rights depending on your country, state or province. Further, some countries, states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or exclusions or limitations on the duration of implied warranties, so the above may not apply to you. If any provision of the warranty is found unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect any remaining provision.
Telephone: 1-888-8mophie (1-888-866-7443)
International: +1 (269) 743-1340
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Read all instructions and warnings prior to using this product. Improper use of this product may result in product damage, excess heat, toxic fumes, fire or explosion, for which damages you (“Purchaser”), and not mophie llc (“Manufacturer”) are responsible.
- Before using your juice pack case for the first time, fully charge it (so that pressing the charge status button lights all 4 LEDs).
- Do not store device in high-temperature environment, including heat caused by intense sunlight or other forms of heat. Do not place device in fire or other excessively hot environments. Exposure to fire or temperature above 212°F (100°C) may cause explosion.
- Be cautious of drops, bumps, abrasions, or other impacts to this device. If there is any damage to the device such as dents, punctures, tears, deformities, or corrosion due to any cause, discontinue use. Contact Manufacturer or dispose of it in an appropriate manner at your local battery-recycling center.
- Do not expose the battery case to rain or snow.
- Do not use the battery case in excess of its output rating. Overloading outputs above rating may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Do not disassemble this device or attempt to re-purpose or modify it in any manner.
- Do not attempt to replace any part of this device.
- For questions or instructions for the various ways to charge this device refer to the Charging your juice pack case sections of this manual.
- Use of a power supply or charger not recommended by mophie may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- If this device is accessible to or may be used by a minor, purchasing adult agrees to be solely responsible for providing supervision, instruction, and warnings. Purchaser agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Manufacturer harmless for any claims or damages arising from unintended use or misuse by a minor.
- All products have gone through a thorough quality assurance inspection. If you find that your device is excessively hot, is emitting odor, is deformed, abraded, cut or is experiencing or demonstrating an abnormal phenomenon, immediately stop all product use and contact Manufacturer.
- Before storing your battery for an extended period of time, charge it for one hour.
- Never dispose of batteries in the garbage. Disposal of batteries in the garbage is unlawful understate and federal environmental laws and regulations. Always take used batteries to your local battery-recycling center.
- Switch off the battery case when not in use.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
This product is meant for use only in conjunction with the appropriate device. Please consult your device packaging to determine whether this product is compatible with your particular device. Manufacturer is not responsible for any damages to any device incurred through the use of this product.
Manufacturer shall not in any way be liable to you or to any third party for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of use, intended or unintended, or misuse of this product in conjunction with any device or accessory other than the appropriate device for which this product is designed. Manufacturer will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of misuse of this product as outlined above. Purchaser agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Manufacturer harmless for any claims or damages arising from unintended use or misuse, including use with an unintended device. mophie, juice pack, Priority+, Stay Powerful, mophie loves you, the five-circles design, and the mophie logo are trademarks of mophie inc. Palm is a trademark of Wide Progress Global LC. Qi is a trademark of the Wireless Power Consortium. USB-C is a trademark of USB Implementers Forum. All rights reserved. Patents: mophie.com/patents.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules and RSS-Gen of IC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be
determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced technician for help.
CAUTION: To comply with the limits of the Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules, this device must be used with certified peripherals and shielded cables. All peripherals must be shielded and grounded. Operation with noncertified peripherals or non-shielded cables may result in interference to radio or reception.
MODIFICATION: Any changes or modifications of this device could void the warranty.
THIS DEVICE CONFORMS TO UL STD 60950-1.
CERTIFIED TO CSA STD C22.2 NO. 60950-1.
CONFORMS TO UL SUBJECT 2056.
All of our products are marked with the WEEE symbol; this indicates that this product must NOT be disposed of with other waste. Instead it is the user’s responsibility to dispose of their waste electrical and electronic equipment by handing it over to an approved re-processor, or by returning it to mophie, inc. for reprocessing. For more information about where you can send your waste equipment for recycling, please contact mophie, inc. or one of your local distributors.
Documents / Resources
|mophie Ultra Slim Wireless Juice Pack [pdf] User Manual|
Ultra Slim Wireless Juice Pack