MONSTER MLB7-1027 Multi Color/Multi White RGB LED Light Strip with IR Remote Control User Manual
This Multi-color/Multi-white LED strip is easy to install, easy to use, and is ideal for adding ambient backlighting behind your TV or computer monitor for a great movie or gaming experience
- USB powered from any 5V standard USB port
- Self-adhesive backing for easy application
- Color changing and flash modes with controllable brightness adjustment
- 44 RGB color and 44 warm white LED lights for multi-color and multi-white lighting
- 6.5ft (2m) length fits TV’s up to 65″ to create ambient backlighting
- Remote control works up to 26 feet away
- Plug and play
- 6.5ft RGBW LED Light Strip
- IR Remote Control with battery (1 x 3V battery, CR2025)
- User Manual x1 pc
Please read and understand all instructions before using this product. If damage is caused by failure to follow the instructions, this warranty is null and void.
- Keep these instructions.
- Do not drop, puncture, or disassemble this product.
- Do not expose this product to dripping or splashing of drinks or liquids of any kind.
- Avoid long exposure to direct sunlight, which may cause damage.
- Do not expose this product to open flames.
- Do not use the product in a strong magnetic field.
- Use a clean, soft cloth to clean. Do not use any corrosive cleaners/oils to clean.
- Do not attempt to repair the device or open the unit as this will void the warranty.
- Clean the surface you intend to stick the LED Light to Peel beginning of adhesive backing off and firmly stick LED
- Light onto the mounting surface (be careful to peel off only the backing and not the adhesive)
- Peel off more of the adhesive backing as you mount the LED Light, pressing and holding each section firmly against the surface
- Remove the tab from the battery compartment of the remote control
- Connect the USB cable to a USB wall charger or a power bank (1A adapter required – not included)
- For best mounting results, place adhesive onto desired surface with ONE attempt. Reapplying multiple times will not guarantee secure mounting onto surface.
- Make sure the desired location is close enough to a power source like a TV’s USB port or a wall outlet with a 1A USB adapter (not included)
- For optimal performance, place IR receiver in a location away from the IR receiver on the TV to avoid interference from the TV remote control signal
- For backlighting a TV or monitor, follow the mounting diagram below:
Controls, at a Glance
IR Remote Operation
- Turn on the LED Light by pushing the ON button on the remote control
- Select the desired color of the desired effect by pushing the corresponding button on the remote control
- Set the desired brightness using the buttons to increase/decrease the intensity of color
- Push the OFF button to turn off the LED Light
Changing the remote control battery:
The battery for the remote control has already been installed.
Remove the battery pull tab to operate.
- The battery compartment is located on the narrow side of the remote control
- Remove the empty battery and insert a 3V battery, type CR2025, with the positive terminal pointing upwards
- Place the battery compartment back in the remote control so it locks in place
In the event this product becomes defective, please do not return this product to your retailer.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s warranty or authority to operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
FCC Radio Frequency Exposure Statement
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in fixed or mobile condition.
The minimum separation distance is 20cm.
- LED Light (USB): 5V
- output: 2.5W
- length: 6.5ft
- remote control: 3V
(1 x 3V battery, type CR2025)
The illustrated products and specifications may dier slightly from those supplied.
The M Monster logo is a registered trademark of Monster, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and other countries and are used under license. All other brand names are trademarks of their respective owners. Neither Jem Accessories, Inc. nor Monster, Inc. is aliated with the respective owners of their trademarks. Licensed and Manufactured by Jem Accessories, Inc. South Plainfield, NJ 07080. Made in China.
Read More About This Manual & Download PDF:
Documents / Resources
|MONSTER MLB7-1027 Multi Color/Multi White RGB LED Light Strip with IR Remote Control [pdf] User Manual|
MLB7-1027, Multi Color RGB LED Light Strip with IR Remote Control, Multi White RGB LED Light Strip with IR Remote Control