Module Acoustic MD029 Bluetooth Earphone
Thank You For Choosing Bluetooth earphones
|Bluetooth Version: V5.3||Play Time: About 7 Hours|
|Impedance: 32Ω||Standby Time: About 40 Hours|
|Product weight: 61g||Rated Input: 5V|
|Speaker Size: 10mm||Frequency: 20Hz~20KHz|
- Power on: Open Lid and earbuds boost up automatically; or Long Press for 2s. There is a “Power on” prompt tone.
Power off: Put earbuds back to the case and close lid, earbuds are automatically off; or Long Press for 6s. There is a “Power off” prompt tone.
- Answer Call: Double Click
Hang up Call: Double Click
Reject Call: Long Press for 2s at coming call
- Voice Assistance: Long Press Left earbud for 2s
- Music Play: Double Press
- Skip Forward: Press Right Earbud three times
Music Pause: Double Press
Skip Back: Press Left Earbud three times
- Volume Up: Single Press Right Earbud
Volume Down: Single Press Left Earbud
- Left and Right Earbuds Pairing: Open Lid or Earbuds Power on status, and L&R will pair automatically with each other.
- Bluetooth connected with device: Earbuds on and un-connected status, one earbud light will flash, Search for Pairing name “MD029” on your Bluetooth device, Click connect, and complete pairing.
- Connected Successfully: voice prompt “connected”
- Auto connect back: after the first successful connection, earbuds will connect to the last paired phone by default.
Unpairing: The red and blue lights flash alternately.
Waiting to Pair with device: master earbud light flashes quickly, slave earbud light goes off.
Pairing successful: indicator light goes off.
Power on: blue light flashes three times.
Power off: red light flashes once, then goes off.
Music mode: indicator light is off.
On call: indicator light is off.
Low battery: red light flash once every five minutes.
Charging Case Indicator
Case Charging: The indicator light is Red and Flash.
The case is Fully Charged: The indicator light is Red and Always On.
Low Battery: The indicator light is Blue and Flash.
Earbuds being Charged by Case: The indicator light is Blue and Always On.
Earbuds are Fully Charged: The indicator light Goes Off.
Open case or earbuds was Taken out of Case: The indicator light is blue and on 8 seconds, then goes off.
Earbuds Battery Level and Charging
Earbuds Battery Display
The Phone Status Bar can Display the Battery Information of the Earbuds(the phone version needs to support this function)
Earbuds Charging Status
When the Earbuds are charging, the indicator light is on and will go out when it is fully charged
Earbuds Low Battery Reminder
When Earbud is Low Battery, it has a Voice Prompt to warn you the battery is low, please put the Earbuds back in the Charging Box to Charge In Time.
- Delete “MD029” Pairing record at mobile phone.
- Earbuds are on an unconnected status, triple press earbuds to clear paring data, the red light is on 1 second then power off.
- Put the earbuds back into the charging case, and close the lid. Follow the steps in “Bluetooth pairing” to reconnect and use.
Timeout not Connected
The earbud will be off when fails to connect with the device within 5 minutes Bluetooth Disconnect
After successful connection, if the Bluetooth of the Device is turned off or the Effective Bluetooth Distance is Exceeded (10M in the barrier-free environment), the Bluetooth will be disconnected.
Notes on Charging
- After using for a period of time, the contacts are oxidized, and earbuds cannot be charged or turned on. First, use alcohol and cloth to clean the contacts and the two thimbles in the charging compartment to solve the problem.
- When you put the earbuds back into the charging compartment, they will turn off and start charging; if you take it out again, they will automatically turn on and pair with each other automatically.
- The recommended operating temperature range is 0-35 degrees excessive cold, overheating, or high-temperature environments will reduce battery life and affect product performance.
- Do not use under thunderstorms.
- After a long period of non-use, please charge it before use.
Please use a dry soft cloth to clean the earbuds.
|Spare ear caps||X2|
- Earbuds cannot be connected with the mobile phone? Please check whether the earbuds are in pairing mode, or back connected to another device, and check the mobile phone Bluetooth search function.
- The earbuds cannot be turned on?
Please check if the earbuds are fully charged and charge them.
- Can I replace the battery of the earphones?
No, these earbuds use a non-removable battery.
- Can I use the earbuds while driving?
You can use earbuds while driving, but it is not recommended to use a Bluetooth big headset while driving and minimize the volume.
- The earphone is disconnected from the phone?
The effective distance of these earphones is 10 meters indoors. If the distance between the mobile phone and the earphone exceeds 10 meters or there are multiple obstacles, the earphone and the mobile phone will be disconnected. Please keep the earphone within an effective distance.
- After the earbuds are connected to a computer or mobile phone hear different sounds?
Bluetooth is a wireless technology, it is very sensitive to objects between the earphone and the connected device. Please check whether there is metal or other objects in the connection range that affects the connection.
- After earbuds are connected to mobile phones, can the earbuds be used to control the applications on a mobile phone?
The software settings of device applications may be different so that the functions of individual applications can t be controlled by earbuds.
- As there is a battery in the earbuds and case, please try to keep this product away from high-temperature areas.
- Please try to use qualified chargers and charging cables, and try to avoid using high current and voltage fast charging devices to charge this product.
- The waterproof grade of this product is IPXS, please choose the appropriate scene to use this product.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements. The device can be used in portable exposure conditions without restriction.
Documents / Resources
|Moldull Acoustic MD029 Bluetooth Earphone [pdf] User Manual|
MD029, 2AXPW-MD029, 2AXPWMD029, Bluetooth Earphone, MD029 Bluetooth Earphone