APEX TWS EARBUDS
- 2x MT191 Wireless Earbuds
- 1x MT191 Charging Box
- 1x USB-A to Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 3x pair of Ear-tips in sizes S, M, L
STEREO EARBUDS USE (first time only)
- Press the MFB on the Left Earpbud (the master earbud) for 5 seconds until the Red and Blue light flash alternately and then release.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone/media device and scan for MOC191-L and pair.
- Finally, press the MFB on the Right Earpbud for 3 sec. The blue light should flash slowly. Release the button and the two earbuds will sync with each other automatically.
Please note! if you are having problems getting the two earbuds to sync internally, please try factory reset below.
MONO EARBUD USE
- Press MFB (on the preferred Earbud) for 5 seconds, Red & Blue light will flash
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone/media device and scan for MOC191 – L or R (depending on which side you use), and pair.
Please note! if you already paired for stereo use and in mono use want to use the unpaired one, it may be necessary to factory reset afterwards as MOC191 will lose track of which one is the Master Earbud and which Earbud is the Slave (see below for factory reset instructions).
Useful for example if there is a sync problem and the internal sync is offset by both L/R Earbud has been paired to a device.
Please follow these steps precisely as per instructions below!
- Place the Earbuds in the Charge Box (to ensure they are turned off to begin with).
- Erase/forget MOC191 pairing(s) from your phone/media device’s Bluetooth settings.
- Take up both Earbuds from the Charge Box. Press the MFB on both earbuds for 10 sec. If you are in a quiet area, you can hear 3 descending tones.
- Put both Earbuds back in the charge box (again to ensure they turn off properly).
- Take up both Earbuds and press the MFB button for 20 sec. The 3 descending tones will be heard twice.
- Place the Earbuds in the Charge Box.
Now we have removed all previous pairing information and will now sync up the Earbuds with each other and then pair with your device.
- Take up the Earbuds and press the MFB button on both for 3 sec. to turn them on. A Blue light will start flashing slowly.
- After the internal sync has occurred the Left Earbud will go into pairing mode automatically (and is now the Master) and the Right Earbud will turn off.
- Go to Bluetooth settings on your phone/media device. Locate and pair MOC191-L
- Put both Earbuds into the charge box to turn off.
- Start using as per normal. When you now turn both Earbuds on, the Left Earbud will connect to your phone/media device and also sync internally to the Right Earbud.
CHARGING THE EARBUDS
- Place the earbuds into the charging case in their correct orientation, making sure the charging points make contact. A red light on the earbuds will indicate they are being charged.
- A blue light on the earbuds will indicate when they are fully charged.
- Blue light will go off after 60 seconds.
- When both earbuds are fully charged, the charging box will go into power saving mode.
CHARGING THE CASE
Warning! Please do not charge the charging box with 9V or 12V output. It may cause damage to the charging box or the earbuds.
- Plug in the USB cable and connect it to any USB port. The 4 lights in the center of the charging case indicates the charge status. If all 4 lights are illuminated, the case is fully charged.
- Answering phone calls – press the MFB to answer.
- Rejecting phone calls – hold MFB for 1 sec. to reject an incoming call.
- Play/pause – short press MFB.
- Activate Apple Siri or Google Assist – Press MFB for about 2 sec.
- Volume up/down – no support. Use device controls.
- Previous track – triple click MFB when music plays.
- Next track – double click MFB when music plays.
- Power on – hold MFB for roughly 3 sec (blue light will be on).
- Power off – Hold MFB of either of them for about 4 sec. They will be switched off at the same time (red lights are on). You can also simply place them in the charging box to turn them off.
MOC APEX MT191 Wireless Earbuds User Manual – Original PDF