хүнtagrid Navodila V1.0 ONE Max зөөврийн цахилгаан станцын хэрэглэгчийн гарын авлага
Инсtagrid warrants that the instagrid ONE portable power system is free from defects in materials and workmanship and agrees to repair or replace any defective parts free of charge. The limitation period for such claims is 24 months after delivery.
- Бариул хийх
- Урд талын таг
- Ротари солих
- CEE 7/X output
- ЭЗХ-ийн үзүүлэлт
- Арын төгсгөлийн таг
- АС цэнэглэх оролт
- NAC 3PX – TOP output
- орон сууцны
Тайлбар: Information that is especially important.
Анхааруулга: Potentially dangerous situation which, if not avoided, may lead to minor minor injury.
Анхааруулга: Potentially dangerous situation which, if not avoided, may result in serious injury or death.
Аюул: Imminent danger that will result in serious injury or death.
Signifies general danger
Цахилгаан цочролын аюул
Read the operating and safety instructions
Хамгаалалтын анги II
Do not dispose as household waste
CE marking: confirms the conformity of electronic devices with the directives of the European Community.
|Гаралтын ботьtage||230 В / 50 Гц||European standard for power quality|
|Нэрлэсэн хүч||3,600 Вт (16 А)||RMS|
|Хүчин чадал||2,074 Wh||-|
|цаг цэнэглэвэл||Less than 3 h (up to 100 %) / 1.5 h (up to 50 %||-|
|Цэнэглэх оролт voltage||100-250 В / 45-65 Гц||-|
|Цэнэглэх чадвар||1,000 Вт (4 А)||-|
|On (idle||150 цаг||230 V output active, without load|
|Хадгалалт||> 3 жил||Switch in or байрлал|
|үйлдлийн температур||-20-аас 45 ° C хүртэл||No charging below 0 °C|
|Жин||19.8 кг||Including the frame|
|Хэмжээ||420x210x420 мм||Including the frame|
|Degree of protection (IP)||IP54+||Усны болон тоосны хамгаалалттай|
|дуу чимээ||<10 дБ байна||Noiseless, passive cooling|
|150 % boost (> 300 s)||5,400 Вт (24 А)||RMS|
|200 % boost (> 120 s)||7,200 Вт (32 А)||RMS|
|250 % boost (> 30 s)||9,000 Вт (40 А)||RMS|
|Peak performance||18,000 Вт (80 А)||RMS|
|Output circuit breaker||16 нь||E-fuse with C characteristic|
|Max. short-circuit current||160 нь||-|
|IEC degree of protection||Class II / double insulated||To IEC 61140|
|Сокет||CEE 7/3 залгуур (16 А)||-|
|Second socket||Neutrik powerCON TRUE1||-|
|Оролтыг цэнэглэж байна||Neutrik powerCON TRUE1||Includes the charging cable|
Аюулгүй ажиллагааны заавар
Инсtagrid.ONE portable power system is designed to power mobile appliances, power tools and other equipment on construction sites, both indoors and outdoors. The portable power system contains lithium-ion batteries with an energy content of less than 100 Wh each. Cells in lithium‑ion batteries are gas-tight and non-hazardous, provided the manufacturer’s instructions are followed during use and handling. The user is liable for damage stemming from improper use.
HOW TO USE THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
WARNING! Read all safety warnings and instructions. Failure to observe the safety instructions could result in electric shock, fire or serious injury.
Keep all safety instructions within easy reach and close to the equipment.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFE USE OF THE DEVICE
- Do not open the device under any circumstances. In particular, do not open the end caps [2 | 6]. Maintenance and repair may only be carried out by trained personnel.
- Do not change the operating elements and sockets of the device. They may only be replaced by trained personnel.
- Do not short-circuit the outputs [4 | 9] of the device.
- Do not touch the electrical contacts [4 | 8 | 9] of the device with fingers, tools or any other objects.
• Do not use the device as a work surface, such as a provisional workbench
• Do not immerse the housing  of the device in water or mud.
• In the event of a battery fire, extinguish the fire with water. If possible,
cover the device completely with water. Call the fire brigade and inform
them that lithium-ion batteries are on fire.
- Fumes may be released if the device is damaged or used improperly. Exposure to these fumes may cause irritation of the respiratory tract. In this case, ventilate the room and consult a doctor in case of discomfort.
- In case of improper use, the batteries inside the device may leak. In case of contact, rinse off with water. If the liquid gets into the eyes, seek medical attention. Contact with battery acid can cause skin irritation or burns.
- Do not dispose of the device or the batteries it contains in a fire or hot oven and avoid mechanically crushing or cutting the batteries, as this may result in fire or an explosion.
- Do not store the device at temperatures above 65 °C and keep it away from external heat sources (e.g. prolonged exposure to sunlight, radiant heaters, fire).
- Do not store or use the device in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- The device must be used in accordance with the operating limits specified in the data sheet and/or the technical specifications.
- Do not move the device by means of cranes, lifting aids or other lifting equipment.
- To reduce the risk of dropping the device or toppling it over, resulting in injury, make sure that it is safely positioned, including during operation when equipment is connected. Ensure easy access to the connected equipment as well as sufficient cable length. Connected cables must not be under tension.
- Avoid dropping the device to protect it from damage. Ensure that the device is securely placed on a non-slip surface and that it does not protrude over the edge of the surface. Secure the device against falling.
After a fall, always check the device for damage. Do not continue to use the device if there is any external damage. This does not apply to damage to the frame  or the carry handle . In the event of any other damage, activate the transport mode by setting the rotary switch  to . Contact customer service immediately.
- Do not allow objects to fall on the device or the shipping box (with the device inside). If such an impact occurs, always check the device for damage. Do not continue to use the device if there is any external damage.
This does not apply to damage to the frame  or the carry handle . In the event of any other damage, activate the transport mode by setting the rotary switch  to . Contact customer service immediately.
- Do not use the device as a step or climbing aid.
- Keep the protective cap of the AC charging input  closed when no charging cable is plugged in.
- Observe the local regulations for the safe operation of electrical equipment at all times, especially those applying to the use of portable power generators. The device meets the requirements for protective separation of VDE 0100.
- Care must be taken to carry out regular testing as prescribed. Furthermore, do not connect any defective equipment to the device.
- Connecting power generators to the outputs [4 | 9] of the device, such as plug-in PV systems or portable power generators, may damage the device and the generator.
- The device complies with protection class II and does not have to be earthed during operation. Moreover, the device is not suitable for earthed operation.
- Before switching on the device, ensure that all connected equipment is switched off.
- Before connecting equipment to the device, make sure that the equipment is switched off.
- After operation, equipment connected to the device must always be switched off.
- Do not use the device to operate life-sustaining medical equipment.
- The device may only be charged using the charging cable supplied.
- The device may only be operated within the specified input voltage муж.
- Do not wash the device with water jets.
- Do not expose the device to contact with chemicals, fuels or lubricants.
- Children and people with disabilities and impairments may only operate the device under supervision.
- Inspect the device and all accessories for damage before each use. In doing so, also make sure that the LED indicator  is functioning correctly. After the device is switched on, each segment of the LED indicator  must light up at least once. In the event of any other damage, activate the transport mode by setting the rotary switch  to . Do not use the device if it is damaged or defective. Contact customer service immediately.
The device is equipped with an LED indicator  that is used to communicate information.
The logic is as follows:
- LED indicator  lights up red:
- Error that cannot be corrected by the user, instagridONE must be serviced.
- LED indicator  lights up yellow:
- Temporary error, incorrect use (follow the instructions below).
- LED indicator  lights up green:
- Device is ready for use (follow the instructions below).
- LED indicator  does not light up:
- Device is switched off (in transport or standby mode).
- Device is fully charged (in standby mode).
- Device is fully discharged (in operating mode).
- There was an error.
- LED indicator  defective.
The device is shipped with a low level of charge. Depending on the application, the device may therefore need to be charged before it is used for the first time.
Deactivate the transport mode and set the device to standby mode by turning the rotary switch  from to (clockwise). The outputs [4 | 9] are voltagefree. The AC charging input  is active. The LEDs  will not light up.
The rotary switch must be set to (standby mode). To charge the device, connect the charging cable to a wall socket via the AC charging input . While the device is charging, all segments of the LED indicator  will light up green from left to right. The outputs [4 | 9] are voltage-free. Permanently green LED segments indicate the current charging status. Each LED segment corresponds to a 12.5 % increase in the battery charge. As soon as the device is fully charged, all LED segments  will light up green for 10 seconds. If the device is already fully charged, all LED segments  will light up green for 10 seconds as soon as the charging cable is plugged in. After 10 seconds have elapsed, the LED indicator  will go out. Next, remove the charging cable and set the rotary switch  either to (to activate the transport mode) or to (to operate a connected device).
Deactivate the standby mode and activate the operating mode by turning the rotary switch  from to (turn clockwise). While the LEDs  light up in the start-up sequence, the device will perform an initial self-test.
If the LEDs  go out after the start-up sequence, the device is completely discharged and must first be charged (see section 5.3 CHARGING).
If one or more LEDs  light up green after the start-up sequence, the device is ready for operation via the outputs [4 | 9]. Equipment can now be connected to either one of the two outputs [4 | 9]. During operation, the number of green LEDs  indicates the current state of charge. Regularly check the state of charge during operation. If the device is almost completely discharged, the LED on the far left will flash green. The device should then be recharged as soon as possible (see section 5.3 CHARGING). After operation, set the device to standby mode by turning the rotary switch  to (see section 5.3 CHARGING), or activate the transport mode by turning the rotary switch  to (see section 5.5 TRANSPORT MODE).
Set the rotary switch  to (turn anticlockwise) to activate the transport mode.
АЛДААГ ОЛЖ ЗАСВАРЛАХ
After the LED indicator  has communicated an error by means of a red or yellow signal, it will go out.
If the LED indicator  lights up yellow in operating mode, the outputs [4 | 9] have been deactivated due to an over current. If this happens, follow the steps outlined below:
- Set the rotary switch  to .
- Wait a few seconds and set the rotary switch  to again to reset the device to operating mode.
DEVICE TOO COLD/TOO HOT
If the LED indicator  flashes yellow, the device is either too cold or too hot, causing the outputs [4 | 9] to be deactivated or charging to be interrupted.
If this happens, follow the steps outlined below:
- If the device is charging:
- If possible, move the device to a location with moderate temperature. Make sure that the device is not exposed to direct sunlight. It will automatically start charging again once the temperature is within the permissible range.
- Should this not be possible, change the mode of the device by removing the charging cable. Continue with step 1 at a later time.
- If the device is in operating mode:
- Change the mode of the device by turning the rotary switch  to .
- If possible, move the device to a location with moderate temperature.
Make sure that the device is not exposed to direct sunlight.
- As soon as the temperature is again within the permissible operating range, the device can be operated again by turning the rotary switch to .
- Should this not be possible, continue with step 1 at a later time.
If the LED indicator  flashes red, a system error has occurred. If this happens, follow the steps outlined below:
- Switch off the device by activating the transport mode (set the rotary switch  to ). If necessary, remove the charging cable.
- Contact instagангижрах.
If no error is indicated and it is still not possible to operate any equipment using the portable power system, follow the steps outlined below:
- Check whether the connected equipment is operational.
- Make sure that the portable power system is set to operating mode (set the rotary switch  to ).
- Make sure that the portable power system is switched on and that the LED indicator  lights up green.
- If the LED indicator  has gone out completely although the portable power system is switched on, it must be charged.
- If it is still not possible to operate equipment using the portable power system, contact instagангижрах.
Store the device in transport mode and without any connected cables or equipment.
Do not store the device in a discharged state for longer periods of time. This may cause deep discharge of the device, requiring it to be recommissioned by instagангижрах.
Charge the device at least once every three months.
For a long service life, store the device at temperatures between 0 and 23 °C
in a low-humidity environment.
The integrated Li-ion batteries are subject to the provisions of hazardous materials law. Do not ship the device if the battery is damaged. Observe local regulations when shipping. Please also make sure to observe any additional local regulations that may apply.
Please note the additional information on transport in our transport instructions, the latest version of which is available on our homepage.
Цэвэрлэгээ, засвар үйлчилгээ
Цахилгаан цочролын улмаас гэмтэх эрсдэлтэй!
The device does not require regular maintenance. All repairs must be carried out by instagангижрах.
- make sure that the transport mode is activated;
- always disconnect the charging cable from the socket and unplug any connected equipment;
- never open the housing ;
- do not use water jets. Other than that, wet cleaning is permitted;
- only use approved chemicals.
The integrated battery modules may only be removed from the device by a qualified specialist. If not stored and disposed of properly, the chemicals contained in batteries can be harmful to the environment and to human health and may cause fires and explosions. To protect people and the environment and to recover recyclable materials as much as possible, batteries must be collected separately from unsorted municipal waste and recycled.
The device is marked with the crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. This means that the device must not be disposed of with household waste and must be collected separately, in accordance with the EU directives on waste electrical and electronic equipment and batteries and accumulators and the relevant national legislation.
For disposal, make sure the device is discharged (if possible), secure it against
short-circuiting and take it to an authorised collection point, where it can be
disposed of free of charge. Observe the regulations for environmentally friendly disposal applicable in your region.
- IEC 62281: 2017 UN38.3 REV. 6 AN. 1.
Safety of primary and secondary lithium cells and batteries during transport
- IEC 62133-2: 2017
Secondary cells and batteries containing alkaline or other non-acid
electrolytes – Safety requirements for portable sealed secondary lithium cells, and for batteries made from them, for use in portable applications
- IEC 62368-1: 2014 + A11: 2017
Аудио/видео, мэдээлэл, харилцаа холбооны технологийн тоног төхөөрөмж – 1-р хэсэг: Аюулгүй байдлын шаардлага
- EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-3, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3
Electro-magnetic compatibility (EMC)
- IEC 60529-1: 2017-02
Degrees of protection provided by enclosures (IP code)
+ 49 7141 69624 0
- Үйлчилгээ ба засвар
+ 49 7141 69624 26
Баримт бичиг / нөөц
|хүнtagrid Navodila V1.0 ONE Max Portable Power Station [pdf] Хэрэглэгчийн гарын авлага|
Navodila V1.0, ONE Max Portable Power Station, Navodila V1.0 ONE Max Portable Power Station