MIXX C10 3 Port Power Bank
What’s in the box?
A MIXX C10 Power Bank
- Digital Battery Display
- Power Button
- USB C Input / Power Output Port
- USB A Power Output Port
- USB A Power Output Port
- Micro USB Input Port
- Micro USB Charging Cable
LET’S POWER THE MIXX C10
- Press the Power Button and a number will appear on the Digital Battery Display to confirm that your MIXX C10 Power Bank is switched on.
- The handy Digital Battery Display shows the percentage of battery power remaining, so you know when to next recharge your power bank.
- The Digital Battery Display will switch off after 40 seconds.
- To turn the power bank off simply double press the Power Button .
- Connect the power bank to a suitable USB wall charger or a computer USB port using the Micro USB Charging Cable supplied.
- Plug the cable’s micro USB connector into the Micro USB Input Port and your C10 will start charging.
- Alternatively, you can use a USB C cable (available separately) and plug the USB C connector into the USB C
- Input / Power Output Port to power the C10.
- Depending on the power bank capacity and the power output of your charger, it may take up to 6 hours to fully recharge your power bank.
LET’S CHARGE YOUR DEVICE
You can charge up to 3 devices at the same time.Using the charging cable that came with your phone or the specific device to charge, connect your device to the relevant USB Power Output Ports , or , and the other end of the cable to your phone or specific device. Your device should begin to charge automatically, and you should see your device’s usual battery screen or icon as confirmation. If it does not begin to charge, double press the Power Button to turn off the power bank, then press once to turn it on again.
LET’S QUICK CHARGE YOUR DEVICE
If your device supports Quick Charge Technology, QC 3.0 and QC 2.0, the power bank will automatically charge at a faster rate when you use USB Power Output Ports , or . Ensure that your power adapter and cable are compatible with Quick Charge Technology, QC 3.0. Generally, using the power adapter that came with your device will work. If your device does not support QC 3.0 technology, the power bank will charge your device at the normal rate.
The MIXX C10 power bank will automatically stop charging when it reaches its maximum current level to prevent product damage. Recommend checking the power adapter being used is suitable and turning the C10 off and on again using the Power Button.
NEED EXTRA HELP?
If you are experiencing problems with your Power Bank:
- Switch on the power bank (see page 3)
- Check if the power bank is charged (see page 3).
- Q. How long will it take to charge the MIXX C10 power bank?
A. The charge time will vary depending on the power bank capacity and the power output of your charger. For a 10,000mAh capacity power it will take up to 6 hours.
- Q. Why does the Digital Battery Display show 188% when I plug in the micro USB cable to charge?
A. 188% will display for a second when you first charge with a micro USB cable to show that all the LEDs in the display are working.
- Q. My device is not fast charging with the power bank?
A. Ensure that your power adapter and cable are compatible with Quick Charge Technology, QC 3.0. Generally, using the power adapter that came with your phone will work.
- Capacity size: 10,000mAh / 37Wh
- Micro USB Input: DC5V2A/9V2A
- USB C Input: DC5V3A/9V/2A/12V/1.5A
- Output (total): 18W
- Output USB C: DC5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
- Output 2x USB A: DC3.6-6V3A/6-9V2A/9-12V1.5A
- Weight: 221g
- Dimensions: 140 x 70 x 13mm
Suitable for most devices via USB A and USB C power connectors. Including most devices with Quick Charging QC 3.0 Technology.
LET’S BE SAFE
It’s important that you read this section completely, especially the ‘Warning, Caution and Safe Usage’ instructions.
For your protection
Before charging digital devices using the MIXX Power Bank please ensure the device is correctly connected, using manufacturer’s original specification cables that came with the device. Please keep the product out of reach from children and animals. Do not drop, short circuit, disassemble or continue to use this product or charging cable if damaged. Keep at least 20cm away from implantable medical devices (such as pacemakers and cochlear implants) to prevent potential magnetic interference.
To refer all servicing to qualified persons. Servicing may be required when the product has been damaged in any way, does not operate normally or has been dropped. The operating temperature range for this product is 5º – 40º Celsius.
If the battery is ballooning, discharged or faulty, please stop using it immediately. Please refer to the information on the safety labels on the product or its power supply before installing or operating the device. The power bank and cable connectors are not water resistant and should not be exposed to rain, moisture, any splashing or liquid spills. This may cause excessive heat and may lead to fire damage or personal injury.
CAUTION: This product contains a Lithium battery. Incorrect disposal of this battery may result in an explosion.
This product can be recycled. Products bearing this symbol must NOT be thrown away with normal household waste. Take the product to a collection point designated for recycling of electronic devices. Find out more about return and collection points through your local authority.
Documents / Resources
|MIXX C10 3 Port Power Bank [pdf] User Guide|
C10, 3 Port Power Bank, C10 3 Port Power Bank, Power Bank, Bank
- MIXX Charge | Specialists in charging products for your smart devices
- Wireless Headphones, Earphones and Speakers | MIXX Audio
- Iron Mountain Data Centers | Colocation Data Centers