MIXX 10S Wireless Power Bank
Thanks for choosing our Mixx 10S Wireless Power Bank. All of our products come with a 2 year warranty for peace of mind. Feedback is welcome, email us on [email protected] for any comments or queries.
What’s in the box?
- USB A Power Output Port
- Micro USB charge cable
- USB C charge cable
- Lightning USB charge cable
- USB C Input / Power Output Port
- LED Charge Indicators
- Micro USB Input Port
- Power Button
- Landscape Mount Support
- 10S Wireless Charger Surface
- Flip-out Built In Stand
- Portrait Mount Support
- USB C Charging Cable
LET’S POWER THE MIXX 10S
- Press the Power Button to turn on your MIXX 10S power bank.
- The LED will slow flash RED to indicate that it is ready to charge. If the powerbank is fully charged the LED will slow flash RED and WHITE.
- Connect the power bank to a suitable USB wall charger or a computer USB port using the USB C Charging Cable supplied. Plug the cable USB C connector into the USB
- C Input / Power Output Port and your 10S will start charging.
- Alternatively, you can use a micro USB cable (available separately) and plug the micro USB connector into the
- Micro USB Input Port to power the 10S.
- If there is no phone or device detected to charge, the power bank will turn off automatically after 20 seconds.
Check the 10S battery status
- When all 4 LED Charge Indicators switch off, then it is time to recharge the 10S.
- The LED Charge Indicator will flash RED until the powerbank is fully charged.
- When LED is solid RED the power bank is fully charged
LET’S CHARGE USING 10S WIRELESS
- If your device supports wireless Charging Technology, the MIXX 10S Power Bank can be used wirelessly to charge your device.
- Press the Power Button to turn on your power bank.
- The LED Charge Indicator will slow flash RED to confirm the power bank is on and ready to charge a wireless compatible device.
- Place your wireless compatible device onto the 10S
- Charger Surface so that your device is flat on the MIXX Power Bank with the 10S logo.
- When positioned correctly, the LED Charge Indicator will fast flash RED.
- Your device should automatically charge, and you should see your device’s usual battery screen or icon as confirmation.
- If the LED Charge Indicator turns off, then there may be an obstruction between your device and the 10S or your device may not be wireless compatible.
- To stop wirelessly charging, simply lift your device off the power bank. The LED Charge Indicator will return to a slow RED flashing light ready for your next wireless charge.
- If you need to reset your powerbank, double press the power button to turn it off, then single press the power button to turn it back on.
- NOTE: The charging rate may vary depending on the device using this method. The smartphone shown is not included.
LET’S CHARGE YOUR DEVICE
- There are two USB Power Output ports, a USB A and USB C , to charge one or two devices.
- Using the charging cable that came with your phone or the specific device to charge, connect to the USB Power
- Output Ports or and the other end of the cable to your phone or specific device.
- Your device should begin to charge automatically, and you should see your device’s usual battery screen or icon as confirmation.
- If it does not begin to charge, press the Power Button to turn on the power bank.
LET’S USE THE BUILT IN CABLES
You can charge your mobile devices and accessories using the built in micro , USB C and Lightning cables. Simply plug your device into the powerbank using the correct connector and it should start to charge, and you should see your devices usual battery screen or icon as confirmation. If it does not begin to charge, press the power button to turn on the powerbank.
LET’S USE THE BUILT-IN STAND
At the back of the power bank is a handy flip-out built in stand that can position the MIXX 10S upright either in a portrait or landscape stance. Open the Portrait or Landscape Mount Supports to place your device on. Convenient when viewing your screen hands free. Remember to retract the stand when laying the power bank flat.
NEED EXTRA HELP?
- If you are experiencing problems with your Power Bank:
- Switch on the power bank (see page 3)
- Check if the power bank is charged (see page 3).
- Q. What is wireless charging?
- A. Wireless charging is the wireless transfer of power from a charging device, e.g., this MIXX 10S to another such as a smartphone. It is compatible with multiple devices and has just one key requirement – your device and the charger must be wireless charging compatible to be able to work.
- Q. My device is not charging when placed on the wireless charger?
- A. Check if your device:
- Is flat against the surface of the MIXX 10S and the device is the correct way up.
- Is compatible with wireless charging. If the LED
- Charge Indicator is off, then something may be obstructing the signal being transmitted between the 10S and the device.
- Has a thick case on it, or one with magnets or metal in it, remove it before using the 10S.
- Needs to be restarted. Double press the Power Button to turn off, then single press to turn on again.
- LED Charge Indicator light is fast flashing RED then your device is wirelessly charging.
- A. Check if your device:
Feedback is welcome simply email us on [email protected] or visit mixxcharge.com for more information.
- Capacity size: 10,000mAh / 37Wh
- USB C input: 10W at 5V 2A
- Micro USB input: 5V 1A
- USB A output (max): 10.5W at 5V, 2.1A,
- 10S wireless output: 5W
- Weight: 254g
- Dimensions: 150 x 69 x 22.5mm
- Standby time: > 5000h
Suitable for most wireless charging enabled smartphones, accessories and other devices via USB A and USB C power connectors.
LET’S BE SAFE
- It’s important that you read this section completely, especially the ‘Warning, Caution and Safe Usage’ instructions.
- For your protection
- Before charging digital devices using the MIXX Power Bank please ensure the device is correctly connected, using manufacturer’s original specification cables that came with the device.
- Please keep the product out of reach from children and animals.
- Do not drop, short circuit, disassemble or continue to use this product or charging cable if damaged.
- Keep at least 20cm away from implantable medical devices (such as pacemakers and cochlear implants) to prevent potential magnetic interference.
To refer all servicing to qualified persons. Servicing may be required when the product has been damaged in any way, does not operate normally or has been dropped. The operating temperature range for this product is 5º – 40º Celsius.
- If the battery is ballooning, discharged or faulty, please stop using it immediately.
- Please refer to the information on the safety labels on the product or its power supply before installing or operating the device.
- The power bank and cable connectors are not water resistant and should not be exposed to rain, moisture, any splashing or liquid spills.
- This may cause excessive heat and may lead to fire damage or personal injury.
- This product contains a Lithium battery. Incorrect disposal of this battery may result in an explosion.
This product can be recycled. Products bearing this symbol must NOT be thrown away with normal household waste. Take the product to a collection point designated for recycling of electronic devices. Find out more about return and collection points through your local authority
SAFE USAGE INFORMATION
Only use the correct voltage power supply and cable for your device. Use a certified or device manufacturer’s charging cables or quality cables such as MIXX Ultra Durable Cables.
Documents / Resources
|MIXX 10S Wireless Power Bank [pdf] User Guide|
10S, Wireless Power Bank, 10S Wireless Power Bank, Power Bank, Bank
- MIXX Charge | Specialists in charging products for your smart devices
- Wireless Headphones, Earphones and Speakers | MIXX Audio
- Iron Mountain Data Centers | Colocation Data Centers