Millenium 16 channel patch bay – PB16 XLR User Manual
This manual contains important information on the safe operation of the product.
Read and follow the safety a dvices and instructions given. Retain the manual for future reference. If you pass the product on to others please include this manual.
This product is used to extend connections from the back of audio devices a rack that are hard to reach. Any other use or use under other operating conditions is considered to be improper and may result in personal injury or property damage. No liability will be assumed for damages resulting from improper use.
Danger for children
Ensure that plastic bags, packaging, etc. are disposed of properly and are not within reach of babies and young children. Choking hazard!
Ensure that children do not detach any small parts from the product.
They could swallow the pieces and choke! Never let children unattended use electrical devices.
Where to use the product
Never use the product
- in conditions of extreme temperature or humidity
- in extremely dusty or dirty areas
- at locations where the unit can become wet
- To prevent damage, never use force when handling the product.
- Never immerse the product in water. Just wipe it with a clean dry cloth. Do not use liquid cleaners such as benzene, thinners or flammable cleaning agents.
- 16 × balanced XLR input on the front panel (chassis sockets)
- 16 × balanced XLR output on the rear panel (chassis plugs)
- Pure analogue circuitry
- Design: 19″ 1 RU
- Robust and fully shielded steel housing
- Colour: black
Using the product
- Connect the outputs on the rear panel of the device to the desired inputs of the devices in the rack using suitable cables.
- Use suitable cables to connect the inputs on the front panel of the device to the outputs of those devices whose signals you want to connect to the rack Inputs and outputs are connected directly (pin 1 to pin 1, pin 2 to pin 2 and pin 3 to pin 3) so that phantom voltage can also pass unhindered. Therefore be very careful to avoid the risk of phantom power from entering equipment that could thereby be damaged.
- Common-mode rejection ratio: > -95 dB (typical)
- Channel-to-channel isolation: > -95 dB (typical)
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 483 mm × 44 mm× 89 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
For the transport and protective packaging, environmentally friendly materials have been chosen that can be supplied to normal recycling. Ensure that plastic bags, packaging, etc. are properly disposed of. Do not just dispose of these materials with your normal household waste, but make sure that they are collected for recycling. Please follow the notes and markings on the packaging.
This product is subject to the European Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE) in its currently valid version. Do not dispose of your old device with your normal household waste. Dispose of this product through an approved waste disposal firm or through your local waste facility. Comply with the rules and regulations that apply in your country. If in doubt, consult your local waste disposal facility.