MiFa X3 Wireless Earbuds Manual
- To ensure proper use and trouble-free operation ,please carefully read this user manual first.
- Please use and store the product at room temperature.
- Do not throw and drop the product to avoid damages.
- Do not disassemble the product, or make any modifications to the structure or any parts of it.
- Please charge with a rated voltage charger.
- Keep the product out of children’s reach.
What is in the box
Before the first use, please take the earbuds out from the charging box and take off the protection film on each earbud. Then put them back in the box and charge it with a USB cable.
Battery indicator of charging box
- 0%-25%: Flashing once between 2 seconds
- 26%-50%: Flashing twice between 2 seconds
- 51%-75%: Flashing 3 times between 2 seconds
- 76%-100%: Flashing4 times between 2 seconds The LED indicator will keep on while fully charged.
Power on / off
Power on and TWS Pairing:
Take out the earbuds from the charging box, they will power on and pair with each other automatically. The blue light of the right earbud will flash indicating it’s waiting for pairing with a smart device.
Note: Before the first use, please take off the protection film on each earbud and put them back in the box. Close the box and then open it again.
Power off: Put the earbuds in the charging box, they will auto-power off and charge.
Manual power on: Press and hold the touch sensor area until power on, there will be a voice prompting and blue light will keep on for 1 second.
Manual power off: Press and hold the touch sensor area until power off, there will be a voice prompting and red light keeps on for 1 second.
Connect with Smart device
Connect with Smart device
After the earbuds connected with each other, activate the Bluetooth of your device and find X3 on the list and then click it to connect with. The earbuds will beep once the pairing is successful and blue light will turn off. If a pin code is required, please input “0000”.
Tips: The earbuds can be used separately. Each one is designed as a independent Bluetooth earbud.
- It will auto-connect the last paired device when it powers on.
- If you want to connect with other devices, please turn off the Bluetooth of your last paired device and then the earbud is available for pairing with a new device.
- Put the earbud in the charging box and it will charge automatically.
- The earbud will auto-power off in 10 minutes if Bluetooth is not connecting.
- Please make sure the earbuds are in pairing mode (th e indicator of the master earbud flickers) if the earbuds cannot pair with your device.
Smart Touch Control
You can operate as below after earbuds connected with your smart phone.
Music playback controls
Play/ Pause: Touch once the sensor area of one earbud.
Next: Touch twice the sensor area of the right earbud to play the next track.
Previous: Touch twice the sensor area of the left earbud to play the previous track.
Hands free calls
Touch once the sensor area of one earbud to answer the coming call, touch again to hang up .
Touch and hold the sensor area of one earbud for 2 seconds to reject a call.
Note: The earbuds support two-way stereo calls
- Battery : 40mAh each
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 5.0
- Working Voltage: 3.7V
- Loudspeaker: lpc <ll8MM 160 5 mW
- Sensitivity: -40±2dB
- Frequency: 120Hz ~ 20KHz
- Bluetooth protocol: HSP/ HFP/ A2DP / AVRCP
- Bluetooth format: sbc, aac, mp3
- Weight: 5 g (single one)
- Size: 43 x 23.5 x 24.5 mm
- Charging box battery capacity: 450mAh
- Charging: Charge with a DC5V-1A USB adaptor
- Weight: 50 g (exclude earbuds)
- Size: 98 x 48 x 23 mm