Mibro Watch T1
Please read this manual carefully before using the product and keep it properly
Packing list: Mibro Watch T1
(including strap) X 1,
User manual X 1,
Magnetic charging X 1.
Buttons and touch
Turn on and Install App
- For the ﬁrst use, Please press and hold the home button of the watch for 2 seconds to turn it on;
- Scan the QR code on the right side with your phone, download the “Mibro Fit” App, or search for the “Mibro Fit” App in the Android App Store/iOS App Store, download and install.
- For a better user experience, please update the App to the latest version according to the prompt.
- The system requires Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 or above.
Connect the watch
Swipe down the dial interface to swift to the control center, click the QR code, and use the QR code scan function in the App to scan the QR code to connect to the watch to complete the pairing. Or use the connection management function in the App to search for the device, select “XPAW006” and click to complete the pairing.
- Do not pair directly through Bluetooth in the phone settings;
- After the iOS system device connects to the App for the ﬁrst time, it will receive the prompt of a Bluetooth pairing request. You need to click “Pairing” to connect, so that the watch can receive the notiﬁcation and reminder of calls and SMS pushed from the iOS system;
- After the Android device connects to the App for the ﬁrst time, it will receive a prompt to open the application permission. Please open the permission according to the prompt, otherwise, the connection will be unstable with a small probability.
1. Key deﬁnition Home Button:
- Press and hold for 2 seconds to turn on and oﬀ;
- On the dial page, short press to enter the menu and return to the dial;
- When the screen is oﬀ, press brieﬂy to light up the screen;
- Other pages short press to return to the dial page;
- Rotating: menu scrolling operations.
2. Dial page touch gesture
- Intelligent components: The components can be accessed by sliding the dial page left / right, and the system preset 5 components;
- Dial switch: Long press the screen on the dial page to display dial selection. Select the corresponding dial and return to the main dial page.
Note: four dials are preset, and the last one is the “Custom dial page”, which can be displayed only after the custom dial is set in the “Mibro Ft” App;
- Shortcut menu: slide down on the dial page to return;
- Message notiﬁcation: slide on the dial page, slide or right slide back;
- When a message is sent to the watch, the information details will pop up.
Right slide or press the home button to return to the dial.
3. Function page operation
Function page: in the menu page, click each application icon to enter the corresponding function, right slide back, and press the home button to return to the main dial page.
|Run*3 Treadmill, Outdoor running, Walking
Cycling*2 Cycling, Outdoor Cycling
Swim*1 Swimming pool
Outdoor*2 Trekking, roller skating
Indoor*7 Elliptical machine, Free training, Yoga, Sit-ups, push-ups, rope skipping, aerobics
Ball*5 Badminton,Tennis,Basketball,Football,Table tennis
|Record the daily exercise data, including the number of steps, distance, calories, activity time, and activity times.|
|Detect heart rate anytime and anywhere, make scientiﬁc chart analysis, and record the latest 7 heart rate data.|
|Blood oxygen was detected anytime and anywhere, and scientiﬁc chart analysis was made to record the blood oxygen data of the last 7 times.|
|Intelligent monitoring of your sleep quality, scientiﬁc analysis of sleep time, record 7 days of sleep data.|
|Monitor the change of your stress value in a day and form an analysis icon.|
|Diﬀerent frequency and time can be set for respiratory adjustment training.|
|Record the change of your exercise intensity and eﬀective value in a week.|
|The watch is connected to the mobile phone, you can answer and make calls on the watch.|
|The watch is connected to the mobile phone, you can control the music playing of the mobile phone, and you can also play music through the watch|
|Watch quick timer.|
|Watch alarm clock setting function.|
|After connecting the phone, you can ﬁnd the phone through the watch.|
|Start the stopwatch function.|
|After connecting the mobile phone, you can synchronize the weather in the App.|
|Screen display setting, system menu switching, vibration mode, do not disturb mode, connecting mobile phone, language setting, power saving mode, factory recovery, restart, shutdown and other settings.|
Please align the metal port surface of the magnetic charging cable and be close to the charging contacts of the watch. The magnetic charging cable will automatically be attached
to the charging contacts of the watch to start charging, and the charging instructions will be displayed on the watch screen.
- Do not charge in a humid environment;
- Make sure that the metal port surface on the watch body and the magnetic charging cable are not dirty or corroded;
- Please clean the metal port surface on the back of the watch and the magnetic charging cable with a clean ﬂannel regularly. Make sure that the contacts of the watch and the
magnetic charging cable are in full contact to ensure normal charging;
- This product is not equipped with a power adapter. In order to ensure the safety of your family and property, you can use a computer USB port or choose a power adapter with an output not exceeding 5V 1A when charging. Please purchase power adapters through formal channels, and avoid using low-quality, fake power adapters to avoid bursting or ﬁre.
Bluetooth data transmission
When connected to a mobile phone, the watch will synchronize some data to the mobile phone via Bluetooth, including weather, notiﬁcation messages, sports health data, etc. After disconnected or Bluetooth is turned oﬀ, the data will not be synchronized.
- The measurement results of this product are for reference only, not for any medical purpose or basis. Please follow the doctor’s instructions and never make self-diagnosis and treatment based on the measurement results.
- The waterproof grade of this product is 2ATM, but it is not against sea water, deep diving, and long time soaking in water. At the same time, it doesn’t prevent hot water, because steam will aﬀect the watch.
- The company reserves the right to modify the contents of this manual without any notice. Some functions are diﬀerent in the corresponding software version, which is normal.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and 2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Radiation Exposure Statement
This device complies with RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Name: Mibro Watch T1 IModel: XPAW006
Nominal voltage: 3.7V Charging cut-oﬀ voltage: 4.2V
FCC ID: 2AXCI-XPAW006
Equipment requirements: Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
Input: 5V 1A Max.
Battery capacity: 350mAh
Client: Zhenshi Information
Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Address: Room 4015, Building 2, No.
588, Zixing Road,
Minhang District, Shanghai
Documents / Resources
|mibro T1 Color Smart Watch [pdf] User Manual|
XPAW006, 2AXCI-XPAW006, 2AXCIXPAW006, Watch T1, T1, Color Smart Watch, T1 Color Smart Watch