Pump and feed directly from one bag
Bags stand upright for easy handling and lie ﬂat for storage
Feed your baby straight from the bag by attaching the feeding teat
The Lola&Lykke Breast Milk Storage Bags are intended to be used for storing breast milk, transporting breast milk and warming up breast milk for feeding the baby.
Fampahalalana lehibe momba ny fiarovana
- Ny kitapo fitehirizana rononon-dreny dia vokatra azo ampiasaina. Tsy natao hampiasaina na hamerenana azy io. Mety hiteraka fahaverezan'ny toetra mekanika, simika ary/na biolojika ny fanodinana indray. Ny fampiasana indray dia mety hiteraka fahalotoana.
- Aza levona ny rononon-dreny mangatsiaka na ronono mafana ao anaty lafaoro na rano mangotraka, mba hisorohana ny fahaverezan'ny vitaminina, mineraly ary singa manan-danja hafa ary hisorohana ny may.
- Do not ﬁll bag past the 150ml mark, breast milk expands as it freezes.
- Sasao tsara amin'ny savony sy rano ny tananao alohan'ny hikasika ny kitapo fitahirizana. Hamainina amin'ny lamba famaohana vaovao na servieta tokana ampiasaina ny tananao.
- Aza mikasika ny ao anaty kitapo fitehirizana.
Storing Breast Milk
- As soon as you are ﬁ nished pumping, place the breast milk bottle or breast milk storage bag in a cool place like a cool bag if not at home.
- Transfer breast milk bottles or breast milk storage bags to the refrigeratoror freezer once you are home.
- When freezing do not ﬁ ll bottles/bags more than 3/4 full to allow space forexpansion. Label bottles/bags with the date of pumping.
- In order to preserve the components of the breastmilk, thaw in the refrigerator overnight or by holding the bottle/bag under running warm water (max. 37° C).
- Gently shake the bottle/bag to blend any fat that has separated.
- Do not thaw frozen breastmilk in a microwave oven or in a pan of boilingwater (danger of burning).
|Freshly Expressed Breastmilk||Thawed breastmilk (previously frozen)|
|Toby temperature||Max. 4 hours at up to 25°C / 77°F||1— 2 hours at up to 25°C / 77°F|
|vata fampangatsiahana||3 — 5 days at approx. 4°C / 39°F||24 hours at approx. 4°C / 39°F|
|Vata fampangatsiahana vata fampangatsiahana||6 months at approx. -16°C / 3°F||Aza mamelombelona velively|
|Lalina vata fampangatsiahana||12 months at approx. -18°C / 0°F|
Preparing Breast Milk
- Aza levona ny rononon-dreny mangatsiaka ao anaty microwave na ao anaty vilany misy rano mangotraka.
- Do not microwave breast milk. Microwaving can cause severe burns to baby’s mouth from hot spots that develop in the milk during microwaving. Microwaving can also change the composition of breast milk.
- Thaw breast milk overnight in the refrigerator. Thawed breast milk is safe in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Do not refreeze thawed breast milk.
- Quickly thaw breast milk by holding the bottle or bag under warm running water.
- Place the sealed bottle or bag in a bowl of warm water for 20-minutes to bring it to body temperature.
- If you are adding expressed breast milk to a container of already frozen breast milk, make sure to add a lesser amount than the already frozen amount.
Feeding Breast Milk
- It is recommended that breastfeeding is well established prior to bottle feeding your baby.
- Always inspect the bottle, nipple and other components immediately before and after each use. If nipple appears cracked or torn, discontinue use immediately.
- To prevent possible choking hazard, test strength of nipple by pulling on bulb portion of the nipple.
- Do not attempt to enlarge the nipple hole.
- Infants must not be bottle fed without adult supervision.
- Nipple should not be used as a pacier.
- Baby bottle feeding nipple teat type: Slow ﬂ ow anti-colic.
Konepajankuja 1 00510 Helsinki
Documents / Loharano
|LOLA LYKKE Breast Milk Storage Bags (10 pcs.) with Adapter [pdf] Boky torolalana|
Breast Milk Storage Bags 10 pcs. with Adapter