43235681 12V Nafanaina portable Travel bodofotsy
User Manual User Manual
12V mafana portable Travel bodofotsy
Kaody fanalahidy: 43235681
43235681 12V Nafanaina portable Travel bodofotsy
Azafady vakio tsara ny fampahalalana rehetra alohan'ny hampiasanao ny vokatra ary tehirizo ho ampiasaina amin'ny ho avy.
Toro lalana SAFETY
- Do not use the blanket for more than one hour continuously.
- Do not use the blanket folded of bunched.
- Do not sit on the blanket.
- Aza ampiasaina raha lena
- Keep the bag and the power cord away from babies and children to avoid the dangers of suffocation or strangulation.
- Raha matory ny fitaovana miaraka amin'ny fanaraha-maso napetraka amin'ny mari-pana ambony kokoa dia mety ho may hoditra na setroka hafanana ny mpampiasa.
- It is an over blanket.
- All setting is safety for continuous use.
- Ity fitaovana ity dia tsy natao hampiasaina amin'ny fitsaboana any amin'ny hopitaly
- This appliance must not be used by persons insensitive to heat and other very vulnerable persons who are unable to react to overheating
- Ny ankizy latsaky ny telo taona dia tsy mahazo mampiasa ity fitaovana ity noho ny tsy fahafahany mihetsika amin'ny hafanana tafahoatra
- Tokony harahi-maso ny ankizy hahazoana antoka fa tsy hilalao amin'ny fitaovana izy ireo
- This blanket is not to be used by young children, unless the controls have been pre-set by a parent or guardian, and unless the child has been adequately instructed on how to operate the controls safely.
- This blanket is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety
- When not in use, store as follows：when storing the appliance, allow it to cool down before folding；do not crease the appliance by placing items on top of it during storage . examine the appliance frequently for signs of wear or damage. If there are such signs, or if the appliance has been misused or does not work, do not use it.
|Do not insert pins into the blanket|
|Aza atao nettoyage à sec|
CAUTION! ALWAYS UNPLUG BLANKET BEFORE LEAVING THE VEHICLE. ALWAYS UNPLUG THE BLANKET WHEN THE VEHICLE IS UNATTENDED BY AN ADULT!
If your blanket isn’t heating:
Unplug from the power supply and make sure that the 12V DC auto adapter is clean. If cleaning is needed.DO NOT USE METAL TOOLS.
Check to make sure the plug is fully inserted into the 12V outlet.
Your vehicle may require the ignition to be turned to the accessory position for the 12V DC outlet to have power. This product should be used with the vehicle running.
Check to see if the fuse in the 12V DC auto adapter has blown.
(See fuse replacement instruction)
If the 12V DC power cord gets hot, make sure the power cord is not coiled up, tied, or damaged.
If cigarette plug light keep flashing:
Unplug the blanket and check to make sure the blanket is completely unfolded and none of the wires are bent or damaged
- Loharanon-kery: 12V DC
- Hi: 3.7 A
- Low: 3.2 A
- Vokatra: 44.4 W
- Solosaina: 5AMP fitaratra fuse
- Fitaovana: polyester 100%
- Tady herinaratra: 220 sm
- Dimensions: 150*110 cm
- Faritra mafana
- 12 DC adapter with 5A fuse
- The controller has a high heat (HI), low heat (LO), and OFF power switch.
- Top position (HI): High heating level on, the heater starts to heat continuously.
Middle position (OFF): power off
Bottom position (LO): Low heating level on, the heater starts to heat continuously.
- There are two thermostats for high temperature protection.
- 12V DC auto adapter has a replaceable fuse designed to protect you and your vehicle. Please see FIGURE 1 for fuse replacement instructions (the replacement fuse not included).
12-Volt Adapter Fuse Replacement
Turn tip counterclockwise to unlock Fuse Adapter Body
- Check blanket and 12V DC auto adapter regularly for damage.
- Keep the blanket dry, clean and free from oil and grease. Always use a clean cloth when cleaning.
- Keep the 12V DC auto adapter dry, clean and free from oil and grease.
Many 12-volt power outlets continue drawing electricity when the engine is turned off or when the key is removed from the ignition. Do not use the blanket for children/infants/pets, or anyone incapable of unplugging the blanker without assistance.
CAUTION! NEVER USE AC CURRENT TO POWER THE BLANKET.
Use only with fused 12-volt DC power supply outlets.
Be careful not to close a door on the power cord or the blanket itself as this may result in a short circuit of either the blanket or of the vehicle’s power supply outlet or many results in electrical shock or fire. If the cord or blanket appears damaged, do not use the blanket. Inspect often for rips and tears. To protect against electrical hazards, do not use the blanket if it is wet damp or near water or other liquids. Do not immerse plug or unit in water or other liquids.
Replace with 5-amp fuse ihany.
The blanket should not be used for applications other than its intended use. Keep away from heat or flame.
USE WITH ADULT SUPERVISON ONLY. DO NOT USE AS A WARMING BLANKET FOR INFANTS OR CHILDREN 3 YEARS OF AGE.
Care and Washing Instructions
Spot clean only with damp cloth. Do not soak. Be sure blanket is completely dry before plugging in. Do not wash. Keep away from water or other liquids, make sure blanket is dry before using. Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Material content is 100% polyester.
Documents / Loharano
|anko 43235681 12V Heated portable Travel Blanket [pdf] User Manual|
43235681, 12V Heated portable Travel Blanket, 43235681 12V Heated portable Travel Blanket, Heated portable Travel Blanket, portable Travel Blanket, Travel Blanket, Blanket