- Thermostat knob
- Oscillation knob
- Rated voltage: 220-240V~ 50/60Hz
- Rated power: 500-1500W
- Heating capacity 1,5 KW
- Weight: 1,7 KG
General Safety Instructions
Read the operating instructions carefully before putting the appliance into operation and keep the instructions including the warranty, the receipt and, if possible, the box with the internal packing. If you give this device to other people, please also pass on the operating instructions.
- Read the operating instructions carefully and retain all instructions for further life.
- This appliance is only intended for household use.
- By ignoring the safety instructions the manufacturer cannot be hold responsible for the damage
- Only use the device for its intended purpose. If in doubt, contact the point of sale or the manufacturer.
- This device may not be used with an external timer, programming unit, separate remote control system or other devices that automatically switch on the heating system, as there is a risk of fire if the heaters are positioned or covered improperly.
- The device must be installed on a flat, stable surface.
- Do not pull on the connection cord, but rather on the plug, to separate the appliance from the mains.
- if the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Joists, beams and rafters shall not be cut or notched to install the appliance
- Do not operate the appliance under a wall unit, shelf or near flammable materials such as blinds, curtains, wall hangings, etc.
- Do not immerse appliance in water or wash it under running water
- Only use earthed and properly connected mains connections.
- Do not use the device near a bath, shower or swimming pool.
- The device can get very hot on some parts, this can cause burns. You should take this into consideration, especially when there are children and vulnerable people in the area.
- Do not leave the appliance unattended when it is plugged in, as this may be a source of danger.
- This device is not intended for use by children up to 8 years of age and persons with limited physical, sensory or mental abilities or insufficient experience and knowledge, unless they are supervised or have received instructions on how to use the device by a person who responsible for their safety.
- Children up to 3 years old must be keep away. During use, someone must constantly supervise.
- Do not move the device when it is connected to the mains.
- The grill does not offer full protection for young children and for the mentally disabled.
- The grill of this heater is intended to prevent direct access to heating elements and must be in place when the heater is in use.
- The heating must not be placed directly under a socket.
- The heater must not be used if the ceramic panels are damaged.
- The heater must not be used if the glass panels are damaged.
- This heater is not equipped with a device to control the room temperature. Do not use this heater in small rooms where people are unable to leave the room alone unless they are under constant supervision
When the device is switched on for the first time, the device will emit a slight smell. Ensure that there is enough ventilation.
Using your heater
- Connect the mains cable to the wall socket and check whether the mains voltage corresponds to the voltage printed on the rating label of the device.
- Switch on the heater by turning the speed knob clockwise to the desired position.
- Switch on the oscillation function by activating the oscillation button.
- The device can become very hot on some parts, which can cause burns. You should take this into consideration, especially when there are children and vulnerable people in the area.
Maintenance & cleaning
- Before cleaning the device, allow it to cool down and unplug the power cord.
- Do not immerse the device in water or clean it under running water.
- Dust the grilles
- With a damp sponge with water, only clean the housing of the device and then dry it with a dry cloth.
- Do not use abrasives or sharp objects to clean the oven as this can scratch the oven body.
- Before switching the heater on again and using it, allow all parts and the surface to dry thoroughly.
Updates to hardware components are made regularly. Therefore some of the instruction, specifications and pictures in this documentation may differ slightly from your particular situation. All items described in this guide for illustration purposes only and may not apply to particular situation. No legal right or entitlements may be obtained from the description made in this manual.
This product bears the selective sorting symbol for waste electrical and electronic equipment This means that this product must be handled pursuant to European Directive (2012/19/EU) in order to be recycled or dismantled to minimize its impact on the environment. For further information, please contact your local or regional authorities. Electronic products not included in the selective sorting process are potentially dangerous for the environment and human heath due to the presence of hazardous substances.
Declaration of conformity
Hereby Gimeg Nederland B.V. declares that the device MKK-150, applies all basic requirements and other relevant regulations listed in the European directive for electromagnetic compatibility (2014/30/EU) and low voltage directive (2014/35/EU). If you require a full declaration of conformity, you can contact the adress listed on the backside of this manual
Gimeg Nederland B.V.
3454 PH De Meern
Documents / Resources
|mestic MKK-150 Ceramic Heater [pdf] Instruction Manual|
MKK-150 Ceramic Heater, MKK-150, Ceramic Heater, Heater