WATER RESISTANT SPEAKER
• SIERRA Speaker
• Micro USB Cable
• 3.5mm AUX Cable
No power : Recharge your SIERRA speaker using the included micro USB cable. Try using a different cable.
Music is not playing over Bluetooth : Make sure your Bluetooth® device has A2.DP profile Check if both devices are paired and connected over Bluetooth®. Restart the speaker to reconnect your Bluetooth® device.
Bluetooth device will not reconnect with the speaker : Navigate to your Bluetooth® settings menu on your Bluetooth® device, tap “Merkury S047B” and select “Forget”. Now follow the steps to pair your device again.
If you are experiencing problems, do not attempt to fix the product by yourself or return it to the store you bought it from. Please refer to the user manual or just contact our helpful support team:
45 Broadway, 3rd Floor,
New York, New York 10006
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the two following conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference.
- This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
2020 Merkury Innovations, LLC.
To explore our full selection of products, visit us at: www.merkuryinnovations.com
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc
The illustrated product and specifications may differ slightly from those supplied
All other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- Plug the micro USB cable into the micro USB port on the back of thespeaker, and connect the other end of the cable with any compatible chargeror wall outlet.
- When charging, the small LED indicator will glow red. When fully charged,the LED indicator will turn off.
- Charging time is approximately 3-4 hours.
- Use the USB output for charging smartphones via USB cable.
PAIR & CONNECT
- Press and hold the power button on the speaker to turn it ON or OFF
- Make sure the speaker is turned ON
- On your Bluetooth® enabled device, navigate to the Bluetooth® settings menu, turn on the Bluetooth® feature, and search for new devices.
- Wait a few seconds & select “Merkury S047B” The speaker will emit a tone when successfully paired
- If your device’s Bluetooth® version is below version 2.1, you may need to enter the password “0000”.
- Insert a USB thumb drive or MicroSD card for direct music playback. Use the on-board controls to scroll through music files.
RECONNECT TO BLUETOOTH
- You only need to pair your Bluetooth® device with the speaker once.
- With your previously paired device’s Bluetooth气urned on & in range, power on the speaker.
- The speaker will automatically reconnect to the last Bluetooth® device it was connected to
- If you have a previously paired device that does not auto-reconnect, navigate to the Bluetooth® settings menu on your device, turn on theBluetooth叮eature, and select “Merkury 5047B” from your list of paired Bluetooth® devices.
ON-BOARD CONTROLS (TOP)
SPEAKER INPUTS (BOTTOM)
Output Power: 3W
Frequency Response: 30HZ~18KHZ
Dimensions倯HxD): 6.2 x 2.6 x 2.6 1n
Additional Connection Sources:
Audio: 3.5mm AUX cable
Power Source: Built-in rechargeable
battery or via USB cable
Battery Capacity: 1200mAH
Music playing time: Up to 4 Hours*
Charging time: 2-3 hours
Bluetooth® Version: 5.0
Operating Distance: 30ft.
System Requirements: Bluetooth'”-capable device
*Depends on individual use and may be slightly more or less than the time specified
FCC STATEMENT :
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may
cause undesired operation. Warning: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement:
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Questions about your Manual? Post in the comments!