Outdoor Amplified HDTV Aerial for Caravans and Boats
Order ref: 120.910UK
Outdoor HDTV aerial specially designed for camping and marine use and compatible with Digital Terrestrial TV and DAB/FM radio signals. The built-in amplifier gives a clear picture even if the signal reception is weak. Can be mounted on a pole of up to 38mmØ using the clamp supplied.
- Compatible with Digital Terrestrial TV and DAB/FM radio signals.
- Ideal for installation on caravans, campers or boats.
- Unidirectional with built-in high gain amplifier.
- Features a splitter to connect a second radio or TV set.
- Supplied with mounting materials, 6m connection cable and power supply.
In the box
- Antenna main unit
- Mast clamp
- Water-proof boot
- Power insert
- DC cord
- AC/DC adapter
- Coaxial cable 6m
- 1.2m TV cable with RF male and F connector
- Connecting the mast fixture to the antenna: Use the 2 screws supplied, connect the mast fixture to the antenna body and tighten it securely (see Fig 1).
- Power supply cord connection: Connect the coaxial cable to the amplifier input. Plug the F connector to the socket on the bottom of the antenna and push the water-proof kit over it. Choice of AC mains powered or 12/24V DC powered (see Fig 2).
Waterproof boot installation (Fig 3)
- Connect the coaxial cable with the F-type Connector
- Connect the coaxial cable to the antenna output terminal, and then push the cover inward.
- Install as seen in picture opposite.
- Install the antenna away from any source of interference, such as large electrical appliances, mobile phones and Bluetooth devices.
- Place the antenna near a window when installing indoors.
- Try to install the antenna as high as possible to avoid temporary signal loss and interference when there are interceptions between the antenna and the transmission tower.
- Point the antenna in the direction of the nearest TV signal transmitter tower.
- Do not use this appliance if it is damaged in any way.
- Do not attempt to repair this appliance or take apart under any circumstances, as this will invalidate your warranty.
- Do not use this appliance for anything other than its intended purpose, and do not use outdoors.
- Use only a damp cloth to clean the surface of the appliance and never attempt to clean while it is on or still hot.
- Please ensure you have read these instructions thoroughly before first use and keep them for future reference.
This product is classed as Electrical or Electronic equipment and should not be disposed with other household or commercial waste at the end of its useful life. The goods must be disposed of according to your local council guidelines.
Errors and omissions excepted.
Copyright© 2020 AVSL Group Ltd, Unit 2 Bridgewater Park,
Taylor Road, Trafford Park, Manchester. M41 7JQ.