memorex MAEBT300 Truly Wire-Free Earbuds
Charging the Earbuds
- Open the cover and carefully place the earbuds in their docking stations. Be sure to press down lightly so the earbud charging tips make contact with the charging contacts of the case. Note: Please make sure to match the left and right earbuds with the correct docking station in the case.
- Press the Power button on the case to power it ON and the Charger Power Indicator LED will turn blue and begin charging the earbuds.
- When charging, the LED Indicators on the earbuds will turn red. When charging is complete, the indicators on the earbuds will turn blue then off.
Charging the Case
Using a USB-C to USB cable, connect to the USB port of a powered-on computer or USB power adaptor (not included) to charge the case.
Initial Linking Earbuds & Pairing Bluetooth
Earbuds auto power ON when removed from the case. If not, press and hold the Function button, and they will automatically link to each other after a few seconds. A voice prompt will announce that the earbuds are linked.
- With the earbuds linked, you can now connect to your Bluetooth device. The LED indicator on both of the earbuds will flash blue, indicating it is ready to pair to a Bluetooth device.
- On your Bluetooth device, access Bluetooth Settings and search for nearby devices. Select MAEBT300 when it is discovered. When successfully connected to your Bluetooth device, the LED indicator will slowly flash blue and a voice prompt will announce the connection.
- Audio played through the connected Bluetooth device will now be heard through both earbuds. Use the controls on the connected device to play audio and adjust the volume.
Note: To use a single earbud, take one earbud out of the case, it will auto POWER ON and the LED Indicator will flash blue and red, indicating it is ready to pair a Bluetooth device and start from step 2.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the nature of truly wireless earbuds, you may experience slight interruptions with your audio in areas with multiple 2.4Ghz bands or in high wireless traffic areas.
- To accept a call, press the Function button, or use the controls on the connected phone. To end a call, press the Function button again.
- To reject a call, press and hold the Function button.
If the earbuds experience any static, delay or cutting out of sound follow these steps.
- Make sure the earbuds are fully charged.
- Power the earbuds OFF, then ON again. Let them reconnect automatically and try playing audio again. Repeat if needed.
If the earbuds should become unpaired or will not connect normally, open your device’s Bluetooth Settings Menu and follow these steps.
- Disconnect, then reconnect to the earbuds.
- If the problem persists, delete the earbuds from the list of available devices (“Forget This Device”).
- Turn Bluetooth OFF then ON again, and repeat the Initial Bluetooth Connection steps.
If two earbuds can not link successfully, press and hold to POWER OFF and POWER ON of each earbud again, the LED indicator on both of the earbuds will flash blue and red slowly.
- Quickly press the left earbud twice to link the earbuds. A beep will indicate earbuds are connected.
- Then repeat the Initial Bluetooth Connection steps.
WARNING: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and(2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirements.
- WARNING: To prevent fire or shock hazards, do not expose this unit to rain or moisture.
- WARNING: Where the mains plug or appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, such disconnect device shall remain readily operable.
- Lithium batteries, like all rechargeable batteries, are recyclable and should be recycled or disposed of according to state and local guidelines. They should never be disposed of in normal household waste, and they should never be incinerated, as they might explode. Contact your local government for disposal or recycling practices in your area.
- This product meets and complies with all Federal regulations.
- To avoid hearing damage, make sure that the volume on your music player is turned down before connecting your headphones. After placing headphones in/on your ears, gradually turn up the volume until you reach a comfortable listening level.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. This product meets and complies with required Federal product guidelines.
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Parts: email@example.com
Phone Support: 1-888-999-4215
To download this User’s Guide in English, Spanish, and French, or to get answers to frequently asked questions, visit the support section at: www.memorex.com
For warranty information and the most up-to-date version of this User’s Guide, go to: www.memorex.com
Copyright © 2022 Digital Products International (DPI, Inc.) All other trademarks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Documents / Resources