Mella Petcare Mella002 Smart Pet Thermometer User Guide
How do I charge Mella?
- Connect the USB to your laptop or desktop computer
- Connect the USB to a power adaptor and plug it into your wall socket
Inside the box
- Mella Home thermometer
- USB to USB-c charging cable which allows for two methods of charging.
Install the app
Install the mobile app by searching “Mella”
Create an Account
Enter your user information and confirm.
Create a pet profile
Create a pet profile: Follow the onscreen instructions.
Tip: If you only have one pet, you can bypass sign up and use “Quick Start” mode.
Make sure your phone’s bluetooth is ON.
Mella needs bluetooth connectivity to connect.
Mella pairs to your device via bluetooth automatically and you’re ready to measure. Mella will guide you if you need help.
Am I placing the thermometer correctly?
Position the thermometer upwards under the foreleg at the axillary artery
Tip: Use treats if your pet is moving too much. Soon they’ll be loving Mella!
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
The device has been evaluated to meet general RF exposure requirement. The device can be used in portable exposure condition without restriction.
Product name: Mella Home Pet Thermometer
Input: DC 5v 400mA
Battery capacity: 3.8V 30F (supercapacitor)
Measurement range: 34.0C to 44.0C
Need an extra paw?
For Setup and Tutorials:
Smart Pet Thermometer Guide
Documents / Resources
|Mella Petcare Mella002 Smart Pet Thermometer [pdf] User Guide|
MELLA002, 2A2M9MELLA002, Smart Pet Thermometer, Mella002 Smart Pet Thermometer