118380028 Pizza Oven
Thank you for purchasing this product. Before use, it is recommended that you carefully read all the instructions and keep them for future reference. Do not use this appliance for purposes other than those described in this manual.
|Warning: during operation, the oven can reach high temperatures.
Do not touch the hot parts of the oven. Use the handle or the knobs.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. The knobs and handles get hot when the oven is heating up. Use oven gloves when opening the oven lid.
- Extreme caution is required when opening the oven as accumulated steam can be released quickly. It is recommended to use oven gloves when opening the appliance to ensure safety.
- Remove the packing and make sure that the appliance is intact. In case of doubt do not use the appliance and contact our after-sales service. Do not leave packaging materials like bags and staples within reach of children.
- Before switching on the appliance check if the electrical voltage and frequency of the circuit correspond to those indicated on the appliance.
- The appliance has to be connected to a circuit according to the rules in force concerning the civil plant. The plant has to be related to the nominal power of the appliance and has to be provided with the earth–wire.
- Use the appliance only for the mentioned purpose. Do not use it for any other application as it could get dangerous.
- The manufacturer/importer is not responsible for any eventual damages caused by improper or faulty use.
- Never expose the appliance to atmospheric conditions (rain, sun, etc.)
- The appliance must be always placed on a flat and stable surface.
- When the appliance is not in use switch it off and unplugs it. Make harmless the parts of the appliance which could be handled hazardously by children for playing.
- In case the power cord is damaged, send it to the nearest after-sale service recommended by the manufacturer for the replacement.
- This appliance is not intended use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance must not be carried out by children or persons with limited physical abilities unless they are under the direct and constant supervision of a qualified person.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Let it cool before putting it away
- To disconnect, turn any control to the “off” position, then remove the plug from the wall outlet
- Do not connect the appliance to extension cords or multiple outlets.
- Do not damage and do not kink the power cord.
- Do not use this heater with a programmer, timer or any other device that switches the heater on automatically, since a fire risk exists if the heater is covered or positioned incorrectly.
- Always use containers or dishes (not supplied) suitable for food contact and resistant to high temperatures.
- Do not place the food directly on the grill or on the pan but use pans, trays or special containers suitable for food contact and cooking in the oven.
- Do not touch the hot parts of the oven. Use the handle or knobs.
- To protect yourself from electric shock, do not immerse the cord, plug or any part of the oven’s kitchen in water or other liquids.
- Do not let the cable come into contact with hot surfaces.
- Do not place the electric oven near a gas stove or other heat sources.
- During oven operation, keep at least 10 cm of space on all sides of the oven to allow adequate air circulation.
- Be extremely careful when moving an appliance containing hot oil or other hot liquids.
- Do not cover any part of the oven with metal or aluminum foil
- Do not clean with abrasive metal sponges, the pieces can break and touch the electrical parts, creating the risk of electric shock.
- Never leave the appliance unattended during operation
- Risk of fire if the oven is covered or touches flammable material, including curtains for curtains, and walls. Do not store objects in the oven during operation.
- Do not put the following materials in the oven: cardboard, plastic, paper, or the like.
- Always wear insulated oven protective gloves when inserting or removing objects from the hot oven.
- Do not use outdoors.
Model: BELLA NAPOLI
Power supply : 220-240V ~ 50 / 60Hz
Net weight: 4 kg
BEFORE USING THE OVEN FOR THE FIRST TIME
When using the oven for the first time, read the instructions in this manual.
- Before starting to cook, preheat the oven for 10 minutes with the lid closed and the temperature adjustment knobs set to the maximum level. This will remove the packing oil that may remain after shipping and pre-heat the stone plate. This will not affect the performance of the oven, nor will it be necessary to repeat this process in the future.
- Never use cooking oil or water directly on the stone when cooking, dressing or cleaning. When cooking with stone, place raw food (pizza) directly on the surface of the stone. Don’t worry about minor scratches or if the surface takes on a darker color.
This means that the stone has been well-conditioned.
- Never use a knife or a pizza cutter on the stone as they could damage the surface.
- The oven is designed for making delicious pizzas with fresh pasta and frozen pizza bases. When using a frozen pizza base, allow it to defrost before putting it in the oven. This will allow you to get a crispy pizza. When cooking fresh dough, lightly flour the stone before placing the dough directly on the stone. If the dough is sticky, add more flour to the dough otherwise it will stick to the stone.
- Extreme caution is required when opening the oven as the accumulated steam may escape quickly. It is recommended to wear gloves when opening the oven to ensure safety.
IMPORTANT! Do not drop part of the toppings of the pizza you are about to cook (oil, tomato, mozzarella, etc.) on the refractory stone hob, as this would involve the absorption of the liquid part of these ingredients by the refractory stone. These toppings must be prepared in such a way that they remain only on the pizza, without falling on the stone.
COOKING ON THE STONE
- Make sure the temperature control knob is off and do a quick check inside the oven to make sure there is nothing besides the stone plate.
- Connect the power cord to the 220-240V electrical outlet. To turn the oven on, simply turn the temperature control knob to the maximum heat level. The operation light will light up indicating that the oven is in the preheating phase. By preheating the oven before use, you will get better cooking results.
- Preheat for about 10-15 minutes, after which the oven is ready for use.
- Place the dough directly on the stirrers and add your favorite toppings. Don’t put too much topping on the pizza. The topping should always be below the height of the top heating element to avoid burning the top of the pizza.
- Make sure the oven is preheated, and slide the pizza out of the blades directly onto the heated stone.
Attention! the stone plate and handles will be extremely hot. Do not touch them for any reason until they have completely cooled down.
- Close the oven lid and adjust the temperature control knob to the desired position and cook the pizza for 4-5 minutes, or until the desired taste is reached.
NOTE: Each pizza can have a different thickness or topping, some pizzas can cook faster than others. It is recommended to open the oven lid after 3 minutes to check the progress. If the pizza is not ready, simply close the lid and continue cooking until the desired taste is achieved.
- If the pizza is cooking too quickly, simply turn the temperature adjustment knob anticlockwise to a lower value to reduce the cooking temperature. To increase the temperature, turn the knob clockwise to a higher value.
- When cooking with a frozen pizza base, allow the dough to thaw before use. Once completely thawed, slide the pizza directly onto the heated stone.
- Do not use sticky dough on stone or pizza peels. If the dough is sticky, we recommend using a pizza pan to bake the pizza, then slide it directly onto the stone, or flour the stone and place the dough directly on top.
- If you want to cook more pizzas, repeat the process.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE OF THE APPLIANCE
After each use, unplug the oven and let the appliance cool down.
Be careful not to touch or try to clean the oven until all parts have cooled down.
Never immerse the device in water or other liquids. This could cause electric shock and/or damage to the oven.
- Only use a damp cloth to clean the outside of the oven. Never immerse the device in water or other liquids. This could cause electric shock and/or damage to the oven.
- To clean the stone, never use cooking oil or water, or detergents. Scrape off excess food with a spatula or stiff bristle brush and wipe with a clean paper towel or tea towel.
- To clean the blades, wash in warm water and mild dish soap. Do not leave them immersed in water as water saturation could damage them.
- Never use the stone for any purpose other than its intended use. Do not use a trivet as a handcuff stone. Never put liquids on both hot and cold stones.
- Extreme caution is required when opening the oven as accumulated steam can be released quickly. Oven gloves are recommended when opening the pizza oven to ensure safety
The producer Melchioni Ready S.r.l. declares that the product PIzza Oven Mod. BELLA NAPOLI (Cod. 118380028) is in compliance with Directive 2014/30/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 26 February 2014, on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility.
The producer Melchioni Ready Srl declares that the product PIzza Oven Mod. BELLA NAPOLI (Cod. 118380028) is in compliance with Directive 2014/35/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 26 February 2014, on the harmonization of the laws of the Member States relating to the making available on the market of electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits.
The producer Melchioni Ready Srl declares that the product PIzza Oven Mod. BELLA NAPOLI (Cod. 118380028) is in compliance with Directive 2009/125/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 21 October 2009, establishing a framework for the setting of ecodesign requirements for energy-related products.
The producer Melchioni Ready Srl declares that the product PIzza Oven Mod. BELLA NAPOLI (Cod. 118380028) is in compliance with Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 8 June 2011 and subsequent Commission Delegated Directive 2015/863, on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
According to Directive 2012/19/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 4 July 2012, on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE), the presence of the crossed-out bin symbol indicates that this appliance is not to be considered as urban waste: its disposal must therefore be carried out by separate collection. Disposal in a non-separate manner may constitute potential harm to the environment and health. This product can be returned to the distributor when purchasing a new device. Improper disposal of the appliance constitutes misconduct and is subject to sanctions by the Public Security Authority. For further information, contact the local administration responsible for environmental matters.
Made in China
Melchioni Ready S.r.l.
Via P. Colletta 37, 20135 Milano | Tel: 02/49486000 | www.melchioni-ready.com
Documents / Resources
|melchioni 118380028 Pizza Oven [pdf] User Manual|
118380028 Pizza Oven, 118380028, Pizza Oven