266285 – BJ 57IN SNOWMAN WITH SNOWFLAKES
- Take the snowman out of the package. Assemble the two half parts of the bottom body by inserting tubes or hook through the circles on each side as shown in the picture above .
- Assemble the snowman’s upper body onto the bottom one .
- Put the snowman’s hat and arms on the body.
- Wrap the light chain on the metal wire and install the snowflakes one by one as shown, then connect the end plug with the connector of the body lights.
- Install the metal wire on snowman’s hand and put the scarf around the neck.
- Assembly is now complete. if using outdoors on a lawn , secure the snowman by inserting the 4 lawn stakes through the supports and into the soil.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using electrical products, basic precautions should always be practiced including the following:
- READ AND FOLLOW ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
- Read and follow all instructions that are on the product or provided with the product.
- Do not use an extension cord.
- Reference the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70, specifically for the installation of wiring and clearances from power and lightning conductors.
- Installation work and electrical wiring must be done by qualified person(s) in accordance with all applicable codes and standards, including fire-rated construction .
- Do not install or use within 10 feet of a pool.
- Do not use in a bathroom.
- WARNING: Risk of Electric Shock. When used outdoors, install only to a covered class A GFCI protected receptacle that is weatherproof with the power unit connected to the receptacle. If one is not provided, contact a qualified electrician for proper installation. Ensure that the power unit and cord do not interfere with completely closing the receptacle cover .
- WARNING: Risk of Fire. Installation involves special wiring methods to run wiring through a building structure. Consult a qualified electrician.
- WARNING: Not for use with receptacles that are weatherproof only when the receptacle is covered (attachment plug cap not inserted and receptacle cover closed).
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS – This manual contains important safety and operating instructions for power units.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Documents / Resources
|Meizhou Hongfeng Arts Crafts 266285 BJ 57IN Snowman With Snowflakes [pdf] Instruction Manual|
266285, 2ATJQ266285, 266285 BJ 57IN Snowman With Snowflakes, 266285, BJ 57IN Snowman With Snowflakes