Medtronic Registering your CareLink Personal account Installation Guide
Simple process to register your account
- Go to Carelink.minimed.eu Select your country and prefered language and click on ‘Create an account’.
- Confirm your language and country.
- Select ‘Patient’ as your account type and click ‘Next’.
- You will be taken through the consent process and your consent is required for account set up. Please ensure you scroll down to the bottom of the pages and make your selection.
- Please fill in the information in the fields provided. Tip: the password must be at least 8 characters.
You must have access to the email entered for account verification.
- Confirm ‘You are not a robot’ by selecting the images as instructed.
- Enter the verification code you received via email.
- Your enrollment is now complete.
You are now ready to upload your pump
To ensure success, get everything ready:
- Have your blue adapter to hand
- Go to Carelink.minimed.eu on your laptop
- Log into your Account
Make sure your pump is ready to upload:
Check that the pump is not on one of these screens.
- Active alarms
- Low battery
Connect your pump
- Click “Upload now” and wait for uploader screen to show.If you have not yet installed the CareLinkTM uploader the software will prompt you to do so before proceeding.
- Select ‘Add new device’.
- Select ‘MiniMed™ pump’.
- Select your pump type. If you are unsure of your pump type please click on ‘Help identify the pump’.
- Connect the blue adapter and follow the ‘Upload your data’ section below.
- Select the device you wish to upload on the ‘Select your device type’ screen.
- Connect the blue adapter to upload your data using the ‘Upload your data’ section below.
Upload your data
- Select time range to upload.
- Follow on screen instructions to prepare device for data upload.
- Enter your pump serial number. Pairing is required on first upload only.
- Select ‘Upload now’ on the pump.
- Wait for upload to complete.
- Upload success.
Personalised diabetes insights to empower your therapy decisions
Medtronic Australasia Pty Ltd
2 Alma Road
Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Australia
Tel: +61 2 9857 9000
Fax: +61 2 9889 5167
Toll Free: 1800 777 808
Always read the instructions for use.
For detailed information regarding the instructions for use, indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential adverse events, please consult the device manual.
For further information, contact your local Medtronic representative.
© 2021 Medtronic Australasia Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Please note: In contacting the
Diabetes Toll Free, your personal and health information may be disclosed to an operator located outside Australia. 10315-102021
Documents / Resources
|Medtronic Medtronic Registering your CareLink Personal account [pdf] Installation Guide|
Medtronic Registering your CareLink Personal account, Registering your CareLink Personal account, CareLink Personal account
- CareLink™ Personal Software – For People With Diabetes
- Medtronic Diabetes Australia | Insulin Pumps & CGM