ORIGINALITY DESIGN SMART – AND BEAUTIFUL
What’s in the box
Please consult this checklist for all parts.
|Status light||Blinking red light: wait for network connection
The solid blue light on: the camera is working correctly
The solid red light on the camera is malfunctional
|Microphone||Captures sound for your video|
|SD card slot||Supports local SD card storage (Max.128G)|
|Reset||Press and hold for 5 seconds with a pin to reset the camera (if
If you have modified settings, they will return to factory defaults)
- Put the camera on a flat surface.
- Use the included mounting bracket to fix the camera to a clean surface.
- Install the bracket with screws. The UP logo should face the side that needs to be monitored.
- Push the camera up to fix the camera with the bracket. UP logos should be in the same directions.
Push the camera hardly in the direction of the power supply interface until the camera is fixed in the bracket. (Make sure that the camera is aligned with the edge of the bracket, and the two parts are not movable).
Note: When the bracket is disassembled, push the camera toward the opposite direction of the power supply interface until the camera is separated from the bracket.
SmartLife or Tuya Smart is available for both iOS and Android OS. Search the name ‘SmartLife’,’Tuya Smart’ in App Store or Google Play, or scan the QR- Code to download the App. You can select the App according to your needs.·
Set up router
The router supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi (doesn’t support the 5GHz), and is connected to the Wi-Fi network. Please set the parameters of the router before connecting the Wi-Fi network, and record the SID and password of your Wi-Fi.
“Get Verification Code”. Input the verification code to log in.
QR Code Configuration
- Open the Smart Life App, click “My” >> “Home Management” >> “Create a home”, and you can customize the home name and related settings
- Click “Add Device” or “+”, and then select Security & Sensor” >> “Smart Camera” to add camer
- Power on and reset the camera until the status indicator is flashing quickly or a prompt tone is heard, and then click “Next”. Then input your Wi- i’s passwords and click “Next”. Click ” ” to change the network.
Note:1) Camera only supports a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network.
2) The number of bits in the SSID and passwords of the router should not exceed 24 digits
- In this interface, you should scan the QR code in your phone with the camera, when the camera comes out “dong dong dong”. And you can complete the configuration in about 30s.
- When connecting, you should make sure your router, mobile, and camera are as close as possible. When the camera is added successfully, click ” “you could also DIY the camera’s name.
In the “Smart Camera” interface, click ” “, and you can set the camera’s common functions.
Q: The device cannot be previewed properly?
A: Check whether the network is normal, you can place the camera close to the router, and if not, it is recommended to reset the device and add it again.
Q: Why is it still in the list of devices after resetting?
A: The reset device only resets the network configuration of the camera, but cannot change the configuration on the App, remove the camera, and must be deleted by the App.
Q: How to cut the camera network to another router?
A: First remove and reset the device on the App and then configure the device again by the App.
Q: Why doesn’t the device identify the TF card?
A: It is recommended to plug in the TF card after the power cut. Confirm whether the TF card is normally available and the format is FAT32. And the TF card can’t be identified when the Internet environment is not good.
Q: Why I can’t get the notifications with my cell phone App?
A: Please confirm that the App has been running on the phone, and the relevant reminder function has been opened; Message notification and authority confirmation in the mobile phone system has been opened.
Rotate your camera by sliding on your smartphone, providing you with almost 360 degrees of vision.
Flip your video stream up or down for maximum flexibility. Motion detection
Support smart motion detection. The camera will detect movements, and then send you to push notifications and app alerts.
Support 24H continuous recording with high capacity SD card storage or Cloud storage.
Day & Night
Never miss a moment, even in complete darkness, with powerful night-vision technology.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against armful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This device complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment and it also complies with Part 15 of the FCC RF Rules. This equipment must be installed and operated in accordance with provided instructions and the antenna(s) used for this transmitter must be installed to provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm from all persons and must not be co- located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter. End-users and installers must be provided with antenna installation instructions and consider removing the collocation statement. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept ny interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Caution! Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Documents / Resources
|MEARI Speed 21S Indoor Pan and Tilt Camera [pdf] User Guide|
SPEED21T, 2AG7C-SPEED21T, 2AG7CSPEED21T, Speed 21S, Indoor Pan and Tilt Camera, Speed 21S Indoor Pan and Tilt Camera