MAXSISUN MG Series MG3000 LED Grow Light
POPULAR PRODUCTS FROM MAXSISUN
PB PRO SERIES
Remote Control LED Grow Light
- PB1000 Pro
- PB2000 Pro
- PB1500 Pro
- PB4000 Pro
Remote Control LED Grow Light
One remote can control multiple lights Daisy chain function available
Mean Well Driver
Thank you for shopping with MAXSISUN. Please read and follow the instructions below before installing and using your light. If you have any concerns, please contact us via [email protected].
Safety Warnings and Recommendations:
- Do NOT use a damaged power cord.
- Do NOT look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is operating.
- Do NOT use the light near ﬂammable, explosive or reactive substances.
- Do NOT attempt to open, rewire or reconﬁgure any components of the light system. It will void the warranty and could cause severe injury or death.
- Hang light securely so that it cannot fall.
- Only use the supplied power cord comes with the light.
- Indoor use only. The light is certiﬁed for use in damp and dry locations.
- Always disconnect power from the light before moving or cleaning it.
- Check and adhere to all local rules and regulations when installing.
- The minimum required distances between lights is 4 inches (10cm), and between the light and combustible materials is 16 inches (40cm) such as walls, ceilings, movable partitions, and the like.
- The maximum temperature of the installed environment that will ensure safe operation of the light. A mechanical ventilation or cooling system is required to maintain the temperature within the growing space below 104°F (or 40°C) when the light is operating.
Disconnect the power cord. Using a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to wipe the light. Please be aware of getting moisture or damage in any openings.
MAXSISUN products are to be used for lawful purposes only. It is the responsibility of you as the purchaser to know and abide by all laws on the use of MAXSISUN products.
MAXSISUN will NOT be held liable for any unlawful state or federal activity arising out of the use of our products. By purchasing a MAXSISUN product, you agree to these terms and conditions, conﬁrming that you, as the purchaser, are attesting to the lawful use of our product and are thereby solely responsible for acting in conformance with all applicable regulations.
MG3000 USING SUGGESTIONS
|MG3000||Height (above plants‘ canopy)||Using Hours||Brightness|
|3-5 Days Acclimation Period||28″-32″||18 on / 6 of||40%|
|Seedlings/Young Vegetative||24″-28″||18 on / 6 of||60%|
|Vegetative Stage||20″-24″||18 on / 6 of||100%|
|Flowering Stage||16″-20″||12 on / 12 of||100%|
MG3000 PPFD MAP – Tested in a 3×3 ft Grow Tent
|Model:||MG3000||HID Replacement:||600W HPS/MH|
|Feature:||Dimmable||Vegetative Coverage at 24″:||4 × 4 ft|
|Actual Power Draw:||300W±3% at 120V||Flowering Coverage at 18″:||3.5 × 3.5 ft|
|LED Quantities:||1392pcs||Use for:||all stages grow and flowering|
|Total Harmonic Distortion:||＜15%||Dimensions:||24 x 24 x 2.7 inches|
|Input:||AC100-240V~ 2.84A||Item Weight:||11.6 lbs|
|Package Includes:||1 x MG3000; 2 x Hanging Kits; 2 x Rope Hangers; 1 x 6 ft Power Cord|
Extremely bright, do not stare at operating lamp.
For ﬂowering stage: use with 100% brightness.
This light includes IR (Infrared) LEDs which look dim, they are not faulty LEDs.
- Attach the clips on the ends of the hanging wires to each of the hanging holes on the light.
- Attach two adjustable ropes, via the carabiners, to each of the hanging wires’ carabiners.
- Attach opposite ends of adjustable ropes’ hangers to a safety mounting position.
- Adjust the light to your desired location by using the adjustable ropes.
This section will help you in the process of evaluating “how high” and “how many hours” will be best suited for each stage of plant growth. Hang the light at a minimum of 12 inches from light and plant canopy. Less than 12 inches distance may burn plants. Start high, adjust as plants acclimate.
Seedlings – You will need to hang the light high due to the delicate nature of seedlings. We recommend a break-in period of about a week while a seed has broken the surface. The ﬁrst set of real leaves should be present while the seedling has been above ground for about a week.
Clones – Clones are a little bit hardier than fresh seedlings, but still, need to be given gentle light as they are entirely rootless when ﬁrst cut, and need to conserve energy and moisture to transition into a rooting stage.
Vegetative – The deeper red spectrum is utilized less by the plant than when it is in ﬂower. It uses high levels of white light that are essential for creating lush, thick plants that have tight internodal spacing and minimal stretching.
Flowering – The plant has much work to do and is performing many complex biological processes in producing ﬂowers and fruits. Because of this, the plant now requires large amounts of light.
Late Flower – Most rapid development has stopped, and the plant is gearing up for the scene in which the large ﬂowers and fruits will mature or ripen.
MAXSISUN MG Series 05
180 days full warranty | 3 years limited warranty
What Is Covered
MAXSISUN lights are warranted against defects in materials and craft for three (3) years from the original date of purchase. During the warranty period, MAXSISUN will either repair or replace any covered defective product. Within the ﬁrst 180 days, MAXSISUN will bear all costs associated with the repair, replacement, and return of the faulty product. After 180 days, the customer will assume responsibility for shipping the defective product back to MAXSISUN for the remainder of the warranty period. MAXSISUN will, in turn, assume liability for up to $50.00 per light of the shipping fees associated with returning the repaired or replaced product to the purchaser. Return shipping fees above $50.00 will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
What Is Not Covered
- This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration, malfunction resulting from any alteration, modiﬁcation, improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, exposure to excess moisture, ﬁre, lightning, power surges, or other acts of nature.
- This warranty does not cover any damage, deterioration, malfunction resulting from the installation, removal, unauthorized tampering, repairs attempted by anyone unauthorized by MAXSISUN to make such repairs. Any other cause which does not relate directly to a defect in materials and quality of this product is not covered.
90 Days Money Back Guarantee
MAXSISUN is so conﬁdent in the performance of our cutting-edge lights that we offer a full 90 days money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisﬁed with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept a return and provide a refund less shipping fees.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Valid for the ﬁrst purchase of MAXSISUN products only.
- Valid for the original purchaser only.
- Valid for up to two lights.
- 90 days begins from the date of purchase.
- The returned products must be in “like new” condition and in original packaging.
- Offer valid for returns only. Exchanges are subject to a 30 days return policy and restocking fee.
- Offer valid for direct purchasers only. Customers purchasing via authorized resellers are subject to the policies of the reseller.
Returns not qualifying for the 90 Days Money Back Guarantee can still be returned within 30 days from the date of purchase. Pending the below conditions are met, the purchaser will receive a refund:
- 30 days begins from date of purchase.
- Valid for the original purchaser only.
- The product must be in “like new” condition and in original packaging.
How To Obtain Warranty Service
To enforce the rights under this warranty, the purchaser must notify MAXSISUN of a warranty claim by sending an email to [email protected] At this time, the purchaser will be called upon to provide proof of purchase. The MAXSISUN representative will either attempt to assist in troubleshooting, request photos showing the defect, and provide more detailed return instructions. Upon receipt and review of the defective product, MAXSISUN will repair or replace, and return it within ﬁve (5) business days. To obtain refund service, upon receipt and review of the returned product, MAXSISUN will issue return credit within three (3) business days.
Documents / Resources
|MAXSISUN MG Series MG3000 LED Grow Light [pdf] User Manual|
MG Series, MG3000, LED Grow Light