MAX POWER MPD12206TS Karaoke System Instruction Manual
- Mic 1input jack
- Mic 2input jack
- Mic volume control
- Echo volume control
- MP3 1 jack
- MP3 2 jack
- prev key/volume down
- Led display
- Next key/volume up
- Mode key
- Guitar input jck
- Guitar volume control
- EQ switch
- Bass volume control
- Treble volume control
- Main volume control
- Master equalization
- FM antenna
- Power switch
- AC input
- Audio in &Audio out
- LED light
- Touch Screen Switch
- Plays MP3 Files stored in your Drive or External audio device
- FM Radio
- Line in
- Mic Jack. to connect Wired Microphone
- Guitar Jack, to connect Guitar and play through speaker
- With Infrared remote control for convenience.
- LED LIGHT
- Connect one end to the unit and the plug end to socket
- Switch “on’ power switch, backside of unit.
- Volume can be controlled from Unit or remote control.
- Maximum volume on remote control will be to the level set on unit through rotary volume control.
- From the remote press Vol- for Down or Vol. for up.
- When connected to your smartphone wirelessly, volume can be controlled from unit and your smartphone both.
- The sound output quality off the speakers will depend on the quality of the MP3 files. Volume from remote will be maximum to the level set manually through unit volume Knob
- Use ‘MODE button on unit main panel to select line in.
- Use supplied cable to connect your audio device. one end to audio device earphone jack and other end to unit LINE INPUT.
Playing MP3 Files through the Speaker using the Device
Use MODE” Button on unit to switch among AUX IN/FM/Bt function and so on On Unit, MP3 1 or MP3 2 whichever is plugged later will play, plug in your device in the slot provided. Please make sure you use the correct file format in your media devices-MP3 FILES ONLY. If your media files does not play, press the (play/pause).Please ensure that your media is properly connected and that your files are Mp3 format, or that the MODE button is on the correct source Press to listen to the previous track and to skip to the next track from unit control panel or remote control. To Pause a track, press the button from the control panel or remote control. To remove pause, press button again. Please remember to turn off the power of the Speaker before removing device.
Listening to the FM Radio from the Speaker
- Use ‘MODE” button on unit main panel to select FM.
- From the unit control panel or from remote control, press /to manually access the stations up or down.
- “Antenna” to be used for better reception of FM stations
Using BT function
- Press *Mode to go to “OPEN” function on the front Display once the display reads ‘OPEN’ that means it is ready to connect to your smart device.
- Go to your smart device and search for the BT device. Select the Model on your smart device and you should hear a Di-Di sound and it should be connected.
- Use your smart device to change track
- Volume can be controlled from your smart device, main unit or remote control.
Using Recording Function
- Long press “mode’ key on the unit, then start to record by microphone.
- press “key to play recording.
- When using Microphone – plug your microphone into the microphone jack on unit main control panel.
- Use the MIC VOL knob to control the voice level of the microphone.
- Use the ‘ECHO” knob to control microphone echo
Using Guitar Jack
When using Guitar – plug your Guitar Into the Guitar jack on unit main control panel. Use the Guitar VOL knob to control the volume level of the Guitar.
- Switch on the back panel to turn on/ off led light
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This device complies with FCC RF radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Documents / Resources
|MAX POWER MPD12206TS Karaoke System [pdf] Instruction Manual|
MPD106TS, 2AS7H-MPD106TS, 2AS7HMPD106TS, MPD12206TS, MPD12207TS, MPD6412TS, MPD106TS, MPD12206TS Karaoke System, Karaoke System, System