Matter Made Discus Wall Climber 1
Included for installation
- Caution: Turn off power at the circuit breaker before beginning installation. Matter Made recommends the Discus Wall Climber 1 be installed by a qualified electrician.
Using the included wire nuts, connect the AC live wire from the junction box (A) to the AC live wire of the LED driver (C). Connect the AC neutral wire from the junction box (B) to the AC neutral wire of the LED driver.
For 0-10v dimming systems, connect the DIM+ wire from your dimmer to the DIM+ wire of the driver. Connect the DIM- wire from your dimmer to the DIM- wire of the driver.
If 0-10v dimming is not used, cover the ends of the DIM+ and DIM- wires separately.
- Carefully tuck the connected wires and LED driver inside the junction box. Allow the LED+ and LED- wires to exit the junction box.
- Using the provided hex key (D), loosen the set screws (E) and remove the mounting studs (F) from the fixture.
- From the vertical and horizontal center of the junction box, use a level and tape measure to make a mark on the wall (G) at 43 inches. Make a subsequent mark (H) 34 inches above the first mark.
Use a 1/4 inch drill bit to drill through the drywall at the marked locations.
- Insert the included anchors (I) into the drilled holes from the previous step.
Insert the included drywall screws (J) through the mounting studs (K) and attach the mounting studs to the anchors.
- Using the provided wire nuts, connect the red LED+ wire from the driver to the red LED+ wire of the fixture (L).
Connect the black LED- wire from the driver to the black LED- wire of the fixture (M).
- Lift the fixture and slide the t-couplings (N) over the mounting studs (O).
Carefully tuck the wires and wire nuts (P) into the junction box.
- Using the provided hex key (Q), tighten the set screws (R) to attach the fixture to the mounting studs.
- Depending on the orientation of your junction box, you may need to rotate the mounting plate (S) so the countersunk holes (T) align with the mounting holes on the junction box.
Insert the included machine screws (U) through the holes in the mounting plate (T) and thread into the mounting holes of the junction box.
- Turn on the power and test switch and dimming function. Installation is now complete.
+1 212 343 2600
Documents / Resources
|Matter Made Discus Wall Climber 1 [pdf] Installation Guide|
Discus Wall Climber 1, Discus, Wall Climber 1, Climber 1