Ricco Massage Chair
Thanks for purchasing this product. Please read this manual instruction carefully in order to know how to use this product correctly before operation. Please pay more attention to some important safety warnings and keep this manual book properly for future use.
Note: Our Company reserves the right to revise the design and description of this product without any further notice. Please refer to the actual color of this product.
Safety and maintenance
Important Safety Warning.
- Don’t allow children to touch a moveable part of this product.
- Please use a well-grounding power supply suited to this product.
- Please pull out the plug after use or before cleaning to avoid injury or damage to the product.
- Please operate this product according to this manual instruction.
- Don’t use accessories that are not recommended.
- Don’t use this product outdoors.
- Please read this manual instruction carefully before operation.
- Any other user that is not listed in this manual instruction is forbidden.
- 20 minutes of usage each time is recommended.
- Please don’t use it if the leather is broken or damaged.
- Please don’t use it if the cover or leather is damaged.
- Please don’t use it if the radiator hole is covered or blocked.
- Please don’t drop anything into this product.
- Please don’t fall asleep while using this product.
- Please don’t use it if drunk or feel unwell.
- Please don’t use it within one hour after having a meal.
- Please don’t make the massage function too strong for avoiding Injury.
Environment for usage.
- Please don’t use it in high temperatures and moist environments such as a bathroom.
- Please don’t use it immediately while the environmental temperature changes sharply.
- Please don’t use it in a heavy-dusty or caustic environment.
- Please don’t use it where there is not enough space or not a good ventilation.
People who are not suitable to use this product.
- People who are suffering from osteoporosis are not suitable to use this product.
- People who are suffering from heart disease or carrying electronic medical equipment such as heart pacemakers are not suitable to use this product.
- People who are suffering from fever are not suitable to use this product.
- Pregnant women or women that are in the menses period are not suitable to use this product.
- People who got injured or have skin diseases are not suitable to use this product.
- Children under 14-year old or people mentally unbalanced without being
- Supervised are not allowed to use this machine.
- People who are told by doctors to have rest or people who feel unwell are not suitable to use this product.
- People whose bodies are wet are forbidden to use this product.
- Check the voltage if it is suitable for the speciﬁcation of this product.
- Don’t use wet hands to pull the plug.
- Don’t make water go inside this product to avoid electric shock or cause damage to this product.
- Don’t damage the wires or change the circuit of this product.
- Don’t use a wet cloth to clean the electric parts such as the switch and plug.
Be away from this product under a power cut state to avoid injury if the power come back suddenly.
- Stop using this product while it works abnormal, and please consult a local agent immediately.
- Stop using this product if you feel unwell, and please consult your health care doctor.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its Service agent or similarly qualiﬁed persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- This product should be maintained by certain appointed agents, users are prohibited to disassemble or maintaining it by themselves.
- Please don’t forget to cut the power after usage.
- Don’t use this product if the socket loses.
- If this product will be left unused for long, please curl up the wires and reserve this product in a dry and dustless environment.
- Don’t reserve this product under high temperature or near ﬁre and avoid longtime direct sunshine.
- If the detachable cord/supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualiﬁed persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Please clean this product with a dry cloth. Don’t use thinner, benzene, or alcohol.
- The mechanical components of this product are specially designed and made, it is not necessary to be specially maintained.
- Don’t use edged res to thrust this product.
- Don’t roll or pull this product above uneven ground, it should be lifted before moving.
- Please use it intermittently; don’t make this product work continuously for long.
Solution of ordinary malfunctions.
- It is nature movement voice if the motor sounds while in usage.
- If the controller can’t work normally, please check the plug and socket if they are connected strongly and make sure the switch is turned on.
- If the rated working time is over, the product will automatically activate the power off button; If this product works continuously for a long, the temperature protector will make the product automatically power off, it should be used again after half an hour’s rest.
The chair is not too heavy, children climb on it or stand on it, and jumping is forbidden, or else it would because the chair to overload on one side and damage the chair or personal injuries.
Name and function of components
|1. Pillow pad||10. Backrest cover|
|2. Control board||11. USB socket|
|3. Tea-tray||12. Tea-tray sticker|
|4. Seat cushion||13. Convenient pocket|
|5. Footrest frame||14. Power cord and plug|
|6. Front cover||15. Caster|
|7. Bluetooth digital audio||16. Power cord socket|
|8. Backrest cushion||17. Power switch|
|9. Armrest||18. Fuse box|
- This product is designed with 2 sets of massage mechanism hands. One set is specially designed for the neck which can be adjusted up and down. The other set massage mechanism can move up and down, four-wheel drive, and muted design.
- Set with 3 simulation massage methods: kneading, tapping, sync with kneading, and tapping.
- Set with auto massage function: auto I, auto II, auto III, and demo four auto modes.
- Set with massage mechanism hands can manually adjust position. Can positioning massage according to your needs. Have kneading and tapping function with 3 levels speed optional.
- Set with neck kneading massage independently: Have bidirectional kneading, one-way kneading optional. Can manually adjust neck & shoulder massage hands position.
- Set with air pressure massage function: Air pressure to the calf, 3 levels optional.
- Neck & shoulder heating function, use carbon fiber as infrared heating source.
- The mobile USB charger is designed in front of the tea-tray
- It is designed with a timing display function.
- The footrest can be revered 180° manually, can choose leg airbag massage according to users’ demands.
- It can play music by connecting to Intelligent equipment through blue tooth
- There are two 3D digital audio on both sides of the shoulder placed on the massage chair
- SL type super-long curved rail offers close massage from shoulder to thigh
- The massage mechanism can return back to its original position once shutting the power off.
Method of usage
Note: See details on actual product buttons light.
Switch on the machine
Start to massage.
- Press the red button to start the massage.
- Enter to AutoⅠmode automatically. You can choose other modes.
A) Auto massage
|Auto massage||Auto I: Whole body massage, relax sore spot.||See the buttons light|
|Auto I: Focus massage on neck and back.||See the buttons light|
|Auto Ill: Focus massage on waist, buttocks and thigh.||See the buttons light|
|Demo: Set with 5 minutes fast experience massage.||See the buttons light|
|Function||Press this button to open or close the kneading massage function.||See the
|Press this button to open or close the tapping massage function.
Three levels are optional: weak, medium, and strong.
|Massage hands move up.|
|Massage hands move down.|
C)Neck & shoulder massage
|Function||Press this button to turn on bidirectional kneading, one-way kneading or turn off kneading massage.||See the buttons light|
|Neck & shoulder
|Press this button to open or close the heating function.||See the buttons light|
|Massage position adjustment||Neck & shoulder massage hands move down.|
|Neck & shoulder massage hands move up.|
D)Buttocks air pressure massage
|Air pressure||Air pressure massage on buttocks, 3 intensity adjustments: strong, medium, and weak.||See the buttons light|
E) Skeleton rack position adjustment:
|Footrest recline button||Press this button continuously and the footrest will recline slowly, it will stop when released the button is. When the footrest reaches its highest point, it will stop reclining|
|Footrest decline button||Press this button continuously and the footrest will decline slowly, it will stop when released the button is. When the footrest reaches its lowest point, it will stop declining|
The manual of Bluetooth speaker
- Enter the Smart Device Menu, Turn on “Setting” –Choose “Bluetooth” –Turn on “Blue tooth” — Auto Searching new Blue tooth devices.
- The Smart Device will ﬁnd the relevant Blue tooth model as (IMCM-0066), and ask if connect, Choose “YES” or “CONFIRM”.
- Enter the password “0000 or 1234”, Then “CONFIRM” to ﬁn ish the match.
- Open your music player on the smart device and choose the music to play.
Attention: Every Blue tooth model is subject to the actual searched model, such as “IMCM-0066or IMCM-0061 or IMCM-0088…etc”, Every Bluetooth is unique.
Turn off the power, stop massage
- In the massage process, press red button, or the time is out, all the massage functions will stop, and the massage hand restore.
- After the restoration, turn off the power
Figure (Turn off the power)
Tea-tray installation method
- Take the chair out of the packing carton (Figure 1)
- Take out the cup holder mounting plate from the accessory bag, align it with the mounting screw hole reserved for the right armrest, then screw the 2 M4X10 screws into the lock with the cross screwdriver, and pull out the male head of USB line from the right armrest of the massage chair (Figure 2).
- Take out the upper cover of the tea tray from the accessory bag, aim the slot of the upper cover to the limit board, prepare to insert (Figure 3)
- Press the upper assembly down hardly to insert it into the limit board and make sure it is installed in the correct position (Figure 4)
- After conﬁrming the tea-tray upper assembly is installed well, twist 2 M4*10 screws with a cross screwdriver and ﬁx the tea-tray upper assembly on the right side of the armrest (Figure 5)
- Connect the USB male wire to the USB female wire which is on the tea-tray upper assembly (Figure 6)
- Take out the tea-tray lower assembly from the accessory bag, aim the tea-tray lower assembly to the screw hole of the tea-tray upper assembly, twist 3 ST2.9*10 self-tapping screw tightly, and make sure both of them are installed well (Figure 7)
- When the tea tray is installed well, ﬁnd out the M4*10 thread hole under the tea tray, twist 1 M4*10 screw tightly by using the cross screwdriver in the accessory bag, installation ﬁnish. After installation is done, shake the tea tray by hand to see if it is installed tightly (Figure 8)
- Putting the heavy massage chairs on the wood ﬂoor for a long time may damage the ﬂoor, so please place a carpet or other object to avoid this damag.
Do not move the chairs with their casters on the bumpy ground or in a narrow space. Two people are required to lift the chair and main lift point on the front cover board and back cover for moving.
Method of movement
While moving the massage chair, make sure that all power lines are far above the ground. Tilt backrest down to a certain angle, with the gravity center resting on the casters (around 25 degrees). Push the chair forward or backward with your hands and ﬁnally resume the chair to the normal angle.
Make sure that the power is off and take off the power line before moving
Model: Massaggio Ricco
Name: Massage Chair
Rated voltage: 220-240V~ 50Hz/60Hz
Rated power input: 60W
Rated time: 20Min
Safety structure: Class I
Material introduction: PVC, PE, steel parts, and electric & electron parts
Bluetooth frequency range and power of 2.5 mW
Manufacturer’s declaration: Product is compliant with Directive: 2014/53/EU.
The full text of the declaration of conformity is available online https://restlords.com/en/declaration/.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Dear user, you can contribute to environmental protection.
Be environmentally responsible and return your used equipment to the relevant collection point designated by your local administration. The materials used to manufacture the device may be valuable recyclable resources and, if disposed of incorrectly, can pose a risk to the natural environment.
Remember – do not dispose of the device together with your household waste.
Documents / Resources
|MASSAGGIO Massaggio Ricco Massage Chair [pdf] User Manual|
Massaggio Ricco Massage Chair, Massaggio Ricco, Massage Chair