Maisto Radio Control Vehicles
Please keep this owner’s instruction manual for future reference. It contains important information.
We reserve the right to improve/revise the product specifications without notice.
RC Vehicle x 1
Transmitter x 1
Owner’s Instruction Manual x 1
Vehicle: 2 x 1.5V AA” LR6/R6 Batteries.
Transmitter. 2 x 1.5V AAA” LR03/RO3 Batteries.
Battery installation for the Transmitter(Refer to Diagram 1)
- Use a screwdriver to loosen the screw on the battery cover and to open the battery cover. (Screwdriver is not included).
- Install 2 new 1.5V “AAA” LR03/RO3 batteries with correct polarity (+/) as shown inside the battery compartment
- Install the battery cover and then tighten the screw on the battery cover.
Battery installation for the Vehicle: (Refer to Diagram 2)
- Set the “power switch” on the vehicle to OFF position.
- Use a screwdriver to loosen the screw on the battery cover and to open the battery cover. (Screwdriveris not included).
- Install 2 new 1.5V “AA” LR6/RR6 batteries with correct polarity (+/-) as shown inside the battery compartment.
- Install the battery cover and then tighten the screw on the battery cover
How to play: (Refer to Diagram 3, 4, 5&6)
- Set the “Power Switch” on the controller and vehicle to ON position to match the frequency
- If the frequency of the vehicle and controller does not match, switch off both the vehicle and controller, then turn them on again
- Pull the trigger in the transmitter to drive the vehicle forward. Push the trigger in the transmitter to drive the vehicle backward
- Turn the steering knob in the transmitter to steer the vehicle to the right or left.
- The dump bed is able to move up and down.
- If the vehicle does not run in a straight line, adjust the wheel alignment under the chassis.
- Turn the switch of the controller and the vehicle soar
- Do not drive the vehicle on grass, sand, or go through water
- Do not drive the vehicle in windy or rainy weather
- Do not drive the vehicle into any hard object.
- Keep fingers, hair, and loose clothing away from the vehicle.
- The operating range can be affected by a variety of factors
a) Weak transmitter or vehicle batteries.
b) Interference from other items that emit radio frequency signals such as another R/C item on the same frequency, CB radios, cordless phones, high voltage transmitters, etc.
- Outdoor usage is recommended in order to get optimal control range.
- Alkaline batteries are recommended
- Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used
- Do not mix alkaline, standard, or rechargeable batteries.
- Do not mix old and new batteries or different types of batteries.
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be charged.
- Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision.
- Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the product before they are charged.
- Be sure to insert batteries with correct polarities and always follow the battery manufacturer’s instructions.
- Remove all batteries from the product when not in use for a long period of time
- Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the product.
- The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited
- Dispose of batteries properly. Do not dispose of batteries in a fire – it may cause them to explode or leak causing injury or damage.
- Battery change must only be made by adults.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the products.
- Do not operate the vehicle with the same frequency as other players in the same location. This will interfere and cause the vehicle to lose control.
- Make sure the batteries are installed with correct polarity (+/-) as shown inside the battery compartment.
- Remove the package. take out all accessories and assemble the product before giving it to children to play with.
Disposal of batteries
Batteries should not be disposed of in household waste. As the consumer, you are legally obliged to return batteries containing harmful substances and all other used batteries.
You can hand in your old batteries at public collection points in your area or wherever batteries are sold.
You will find these chemical abbreviations along with a crossed-out refuse bin on batteries containing harmful substances:
Pb = Battery contains lead
Cd = Battery contains cadmium
Hg = Battery contains mercury
FCC Label Compliance Statement:
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions
1. This device may not cause harmful interference, and
2. This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation, This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation, If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on,
the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help
Warning : Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
RSS-210 Compliance Statemetent:
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science, and Economic
Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s)
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference;
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device
|No Function||Low battery level Battery polarities are reversed The wheels are obstructed by foreign objects||Replace with new batteries Insert the batteries with correct polarities as shown on the battery compartment Remove foreign objects on the vehicle/wheels|
|Drive Slow / Poor Turning Signal||Low battery level The wheels are obstructed by foreign objects||Replace with new batteries Remove foreign objects on the vehicle/wheels|
|Poor distance control||Low battery level Strong interference of surroundings||Replace with new batteries Move to a better location for playing|
Maisto International, Inc., Fontana, CA 92336, U.S.A.
MADE IN CHINA
Size: A4_297mm(W) x 420mm(H)
Color: 1C (Black)
Documents / Resources
|Maisto U430 2.4GHz RC Radio Control Vehicle Truck [pdf] Instruction Manual|
82181RC, PKG82181RC, U430 2.4GHz RC Radio Control Vehicle Truck, 2.4GHz RC Radio Control Vehicle Truck, Control Vehicle Truck, Vehicle Truck, Truck