Lumens VC-TR40 Full HD IP PTZ Camera
I/O Function Descriptions
|1||USB 3.0 Port||Transmits live video to your computer via USB|
|2||HDMI Output||HDMI output|
|3||3G-SDI Output||3G-SDI output|
|4||Audio IN||3.5mm Line In /Mic In|
|5||Ethernet Port||Supports routers or hubs with PoE (IEEE802.3af) power supply|
|6||RS-232 Input||RS-232 input port (connect max. 7 cameras)|
|7||RS-232 Output||RS-232 output port (connect max. 7 cameras)|
|8||DC 12V Power Port||DC in port|
Precautions for Installation
- Use the provided DC 12V power cord or a PoE router or hub to supply power via a network cable.
* VC-TR40 supports PoE (IEEE802.3af)
- Tracking distance range: 4m-15m. Optimal tracking distance 8m.
- Vertical mounting height: 2m-3m, Optimal installation height: 2.4m.
- For best tracking results, avoid placing images of people on posters or screens behind the subject.
View VC-TR40 Images
- HDMI/ 3G-SDI Image Output
Connect an HDMI or SDI cable to output HD video.
*The default resolution of VC-TR40 is 1920 x 1080 30 fps
- USB Image Output
Connect to computer with a USB 3.0 cable, and use Lumens USB PTZ Camera Controller software* to view live images and control the VC-TR40. Use VC-TR40 as a webcam in Skype,Zoom, Microsoft Teams and other video conferencing apps.
*Please visit Lumens’ website and go to Support > Download to download Lumens software(https://www.MyLumens.com/Support)
- Network Image Output
Connect VC-TR40 tonetwork router using Cat5e or Cat6 to view live video and control the camera via a web browser.
To discover the IP address of the camera, use the remote control to open the OSD Menu > [Network], check the IP address.
*If connectingthe camera directly to your computer, the default IP of VC-TR40 is 192.168.100.100.
- Open a web browser, and enter the IP address in the address bar.
- Enter the username and password .
Press the remote control to start the auto-tracking function
- Power / Standby LED flashes green when the tracking function of the camera is activated.
- Choose either Auto Tracking function or Auto Frame function.
Items Button Name Function 1 Auto Tracking Enable/Disable Auto Tracking 2 Full When the presenter’s full body is framed by the camera 3 Upper When the speaker’s torso is framed by the camera 4 Switch Force switch to a different presenter
- With Auto-Framing technology, the camera will automatically detect the position of the human body and adjust the person to the center of the screen according to the number of people in the meeting scene to present the best image and enhance the efficiency of the meeting.
- Press the Auto Frame button on the remote control to enable/disable the smart viewfinder function.
*Choose either Auto Tracking function or Auto Frame function.
* Please visit YouTube [My Lumens] channel to watch the related videos for instructions
Copyright © Lumens Digital Optics Inc. All rights reserved.
Documents / Resources
|Lumens VC-TR40 Full HD IP PTZ Camera [pdf] Installation Guide|
VC-TR40, Full HD IP PTZ Camera, VC-TR40 Full HD IP PTZ Camera, HD IP PTZ Camera, IP PTZ Camera, PTZ Camera, Camera