logitech VR0014 Circle View Wired Video Doorbell
Important Safety, Compliance and Warranty Information
LEGAL WARNING Certain uses of camera products and audio devices, such as employee monitoring, surreptitious viewing and recording of images and/or audio, or the use, publication or distribution of image and/or audio recordings, are prohibited or restricted by country, state and local laws.
Be sure to comply with the laws in your country, state, and locality when using Logitech Alert products and services.
This product is intended to be supplied by a Listed/Certified power supply, rated 5.0 Vdc, 2.0 A minimum, Tma (maximum ambient temperature) 40 degrees C, and altitude 2000 m. If needed, please contact the manufacturer for further information.
Perchlorate Material – special handling may apply.
See http://www.dtsc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate/ Follow local electrical codes and/or national electrical code installation practices and requirements.
Safe Usage Guidelines for Products
- Warning: Not suitable for children under 36 months. Small parts. Choking hazard.
- Do not open or modify the product.
- Do not disassemble or attempt to service this product.
- If the product is operating improperly, please contact Logitech support.
- Product must be returned to the manufacturer for any service or repair.
- Plug equipment in an indoor outlet that complies with national/local electrical wiring rules.
- For pluggable equipment, the socket outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible.
- Use the product with listed/certified ITE computers and accessories.
- Connect the power supply or power cord to a properly wired and grounded electrical outlet.
- This is not a Children’s Product and is not intended for use by children under 14 years old.
- Mount camera properly. The improperly mounted cameras may fall and cause injury.
- Logitech Compliance: For Product Safety, EMC, RF, and Energy information go to www.logitech.com/compliance. Maintenance is not required for product compliance.
This product complies with relevant legal requirements for Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and management of waste electronic and electrical equipment (WEEE) in the EU, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, India, China, and Taiwan. For RoHS and WEEE information, go to www.logitech.com/compliance.
Batteries and electronic and electrical equipment should not be disposed of with household waste. Wherever possible, they should be segregated and brought to an appropriate collection point to enable recycling and avoid potential impacts on the environment and human health. For more information, contact your local authorities or place of purchase, or visit www.logitech.com/recycling.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: 1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and 2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy. And, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Warning: Where shielded interface cables or accessories have been provided with the product or specified additional components or accessories elsewhere defined to be used with the installation of the product, they must be used in order to ensure compliance with FCC. Changes or modifications to product not expressly approved by Logitech, Inc could void your right to use or operate your product by the FCC.
IC statement: CAN ICES-3 (B) / NMB-3 (B)
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s license-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Caution: (i) the device for operation in the band 5150-5250 MHz is only for indoor use to reduce the potential for harmful interference to co-channel mobile satellite systems; (ii) high-power radars are allocated as primary users (i.e. priority users) of the bands 5250-5350 MHz and 5650-5850 MHz and that these radars could cause interference and/or damage to LE-LAN devices.
Radiation Exposure Statement: This equipment complies with FCC and IC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. This equipment should be installed and operated with a minimum distance 20cm between the radiator & your body.
Logitech Limited Hardware Product Warranty – A Summary
Logitech warrants that its hardware product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the length of time identified on your product package beginning from the date of the original retail purchase. See support.logitech.com for specific warranty information about your product and procedures to act on a warranty claim.
Logitech’s entire liability and your exclusive remedy for any breach of warranty shall be, at Logitech’s option, to repair or replace a functional equivalent of the product, or to refund the price paid, if the hardware is returned to the point of purchase or such other place as Logitech may direct along with a receipt. Warranty protections are in addition to rights provided under local consumer laws and may vary among countries. See full warranty information to know your consumer rights and the additional protections provided by this product warranty.
Logitech Address: Logitech, Inc., 7700 Gateway Blvd. Newark, California 94560.
Full Warranty Information: support.logitech.com
Documents / Resources
|logitech VR0014 Circle View Wired Video Doorbell [pdf] User Manual|
VR0014, JNZVR0014, VR0014 Circle View Wired Video Doorbell, Circle View Wired Video Doorbell
|logitech VR0014 Circle View Wired Video Doorbell [pdf] Instruction Manual|
VR0014, JNZVR0014, VR0014, Circle View Wired Video Doorbell, Circle View, Wired Video Doorbell, Video Doorbell, VR0014, Doorbell
- Logitech Support + Download
- Logitech Support + Download
- Compliance Certification
- Global Recycling Program for Ewaste and Batteries - Logitech
- Redeem Your Installation – Logitech Support + Download